Buffalo Highland Apartments Logo

Buffalo Highland Apartments

Having problems with Buffalo Highland Apartments?

Buffalo Highland Apartments reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 22, 2011. The latest review No working laundry facility was posted on Feb 20, 2021. The latest complaint Dont ever live here if you have kids was resolved on Mar 22, 2011. Buffalo Highland Apartments has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews. Buffalo Highland Apartments has resolved 1 complaints.

Buffalo Highland Apartments Customer Service Contacts

8155 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada

Buffalo Highland Apartments Complaints & Reviews

Buffalo Highland ApartmentsNo working laundry facility

This is what they don't tell you. Buffalo Highlands Apartments does not keep up their property. The offer amenities but do nothing to keep those amenities running. This apartment also has former disgruntled residents who come back to vandalize the property. It's not right but I can see it is because of how they were treated. However this leaves current residents without certain amenities that they are paying for. Do you want to live at an apartment that has past disgruntled residents who vandalize the property.

No working laundry facility

Buffalo HighlandsDont ever live here if you have kids

I moved in here with my kids. Because the people next door didnt like me I am being pushed out. the apartments take a month to come and fix anything. They dont do any parties or anything nice for the residents. The only way you will get something fixed fast is if someone complains. I have dogs and got complained about because I let them on the patio on a beautiful day. Everyone else does it when I do it I get in trouble. My mother in law parked infront of the garage and I had parking patrol called. Another person parked infront of there garage for 24 hours and nothing happened. They say no big dogs yet everyone has one including the office lady. I got complained about for going outside to much. My husband smokes and I would hang out with him.DONT EVER LIVE HERE unless you are 55 or older.