Awok.comdelivery of items failed and then there support team unsupported

W Jun 07, 2019

Its simple they do not care about customer. You can't get refund even if they failed to deliver your order and in there app or website you don't have an option to file a complaint if your item is still not delivered.
I placed an order and then they sent it with a creepy corier company that has not contacted me and my order was sent back to the seller and now I am stuck in this order I can't request a refund and when send them email the same apology written text (they have written a general performa for everyone) is being sent. Now I dont know where to complaint against this careless company. They received back my order and now they don't want to ship it again that why "they are cheater"