Automotive Training Institutetraining as a business owner to increase revenue

T Review updated:

I signed with ATI over 2 years ago. I signed on for a 2 year period at a cost of $20, 000 with a promise to double my investment. At the end of the 2 years I they had not doubled my money and furthermore...continued to withdraw the monthly draft of $1384 from my checking account. When I brought it to their attention that my 2 years was up, my "coach" stated, "These contracts are for 4 years not 2." I wanted a copy of my contract. He informed me that they have already been paid by a third party and my account was actually with them. When I finally received the contract it was for 4 years at $60, 000. I was outraged. The contract had no date on it and my name although it was my signature had been copied onto the contract. My coach informed me that I should have read the contract closer. My blood pressured soared. I've owned my own business for 17 years, I know how to read. Stay away from these clowns...I can't believe that I fell for it. I'm in the process of suing them. I may not get my money back but by gosh they're not stealing anymore!

• De
    DexxaAuto Jun 20, 2019

Wow. Very interesting. www.ati-sucks.com

• Bi
    Bill Moffatt Dec 03, 2018

Couldn't agree more. We got suckered into a very expensive contract that yielded ZERO results. In fact, they had us raise our prices so high it nearly put us under. We had to hire an attorney and SUE them to get out of the contract. Please please do your research and READ everything before considering using this "institute".