Automotive Training InstituteThese people use every possibility to steal your money and to lie to you.

C

Do not ever do business with Automotive Training Institute. This place is full of lies and greedy people! Before using them I searched on the internet and was really surprised to find out that there are no negative comments at all. At this time I thought that it is fantastic and this company should have been perfect. Their website stated that they have been helping thousands of automotive repair shop owners increase their profits, reduce stress, and grow their businesses into the companies of their dreams. I imagined a very professional working team and I was absolutely wrong.

I needed training and ATI said they had ways to help and make the changes I wanted. They offered me Boot Camp and I agreed to that offer to get more from my business. Actually one training turned out to be six different trainings. While going there I was told that I will get discounts and I shouldn’t worry about the money. Now I have to take the loan to pay for the training and there are no discounts at all. These people use every possibility to steal your money and to lie to you.

Finally I want to tell you the biggest problem of this company. Despite the fact I have attended all the lectures I was absolutely not ready for the exam. This shows the real unprofessionalism and indifference of the staff.

• Ru
    Russell Mueller Oct 09, 2019

Hello fellow disgruntled ATI scam victims,
    each of your comments seem to be completely in keeping with everything we are going through at the moment. I have messaged each of you separately to see if you have any insights that would help us. And yes, we would be interested in forming a class action suit. We seem to be too small to make an impact on ATI but perhaps together we could get out of these contracts.

DexxaAuto Apr 24, 2019

We got suckered into the scam and they almost put us out of business. Their plan, keep raising prices and charging more. Weve been here almost 40 years, had to hire an attorney to get out of the scam contract and a year later we are still struggling to get long time customers back. Do not fall for this SCAM. Run for your life and don't look back.

• Bi
    Bill Moffatt Dec 03, 2018

You hit the nail on the head! I think they work hard to get negative comments removed. We had to hire an attorney and sue them to get out of the so called contract. They had us raise our prices so high it nearly put us under. Do NOT deal with ATI. scam and crooks, PERIOD!

• Te
    Ted Moyer Oct 22, 2018

Please do your research before signing anything from this company. They will get you motivated and pumped full of new ideas to make your business successful and most of the things you already know and don't put into practice. They are a heartless company and you do all the work just to attend there facility and hear there stories about yacht parties.Please don't make the same mistake I did. You will have debt that will hold you down for years while these people are all smiles. Be aware, the agreement for finance you are obligated personally too, default means you cant pay them so you get a lien attached to your name and you have nothing to give back to them because you never got nothing from them. CHUBBY IS A PARASITE OF THE WORST KIND.

• Pa
    Patty Burks Hawkins Oct 25, 2018

@Ted Moyer This company is an absolute fraud. I am looking for any information about class action lawsuits against Automotive Training Institute.
    Certainly someone has filed suit against ATI??

DexxaAuto Jun 20, 2019

@Patty Burks Hawkins Lawsuit was the only way we were able to get out. www.ati-sucks.com They are scammers and thieves

• Tr
    Tracey Stamer Dec 10, 2017

Totally agree aame boat your in
    Would love to sue them