AT&Tsales for phone and direct-tv and move date

A Dec 24, 2019

I'm use to calling AT&T and get service right right than and fast and complete. Anytime I get a male on the phone lately with all my calls, I know it's going to be a long wait and what I'm calling about will not be completed. On 12/24/2019. I must had call I don't know how many times and didn't get anything resolved. but once when I changed the dated to my move date and time. I call back at least 2-3 time and the male representive stated that he can resolve my problem for anyother problem but what I was calling about. I just wondering if there is anyone monitoring the rep's. I called at first to have the dates and time change the lady rep. was helpful. I called back and got a man twice, it took so long the first time, til I told him I would call back. I called back and male answered and was helping me with everything but what I was calling for. Than I asked him if he was being monitor than he started acting like he wanted to help. I call and spoke to the same lady the last call to add home phone service and TV service she stated that something was wrong with her system that she would call me back in about 10-15 minutes. It's been now 20 minutes and she haven't called back yet. I would like to add TV service she stated that I would need a letter signed by the landlord, and she sent me line up list, she texted it on my cell phone. I asked if she could send it via email address she stated no. I'm so disappointed with AT&T service. I don't know what to do. Please advise on my service. I don't know if I'm going to get my services that I want or not.

My service is under [protected]