ATC Fitnesscanceling membership

so after dealin with this company thinkin everything is resolved, again. they actually are calling me now to say on top of the extra 2 months of charges, after the already 3 months paid, now they want to charge me a late fee. this company is the worst company hands down i have ever delt with or even heard of someone else dealing with it. i will repeat this do not do business with this company, they will screw u over. and they want there money the next day even tho u already paid for 3 months that u shouldnt have been payin for. all this just to cancel a membership. ABC Financial you are GARBAGE. oh and to top it off then they wanna threating me with sendin me to collections. this was all in a weeks time so far, but that was after the 4 months i had to wait before they got the cancelation correct.

• He
    hernandez95 Mar 16, 2015

I even got a letter from the collective company...

• He
    hernandez95 Mar 16, 2015

I cancelled my membership back in october 2014 it is now march 2015 and they are charging me $80.85... they tell me they dont have any record of that... i am not paying them... for something i didnt use...

• Do
    doug ray Jan 23, 2013

completely ridiculous runaround when trying to cancel membership. and dont try and call to have a problem resolved its there word against yours because they apparently have phone operators not making notations in the account. gave me wrong email address to cancel and then charged me 3 more months and finally get it to go through and they send me a bill for another 2 months. will most certainly not participate in any business that uses abc financial for billing. bad business is a compliment compared to the runaround i got. i even tried to meet them half way and pay one of the 2 months and a no go on that, so i told supervisor that fine i dont have any notes that SAY i didn't call so i have same argument after doing that for awhile.finally got fed up said make a note that it will get paid but in my own time for priciple at that point i said may be dollar maybe a nickel a month ill pay it and not to send me another email about it.