At Home Rewards — Wrongful charge to my bank account
Over the weekend I was trying one of those "Free Credit Check" websites. They said there was only a $1.oo processing fee. This morning I find out from my bank that there is an overdraft of $29.95 from At Home Rewards. I have never heard of these people and I would like the $29.95 credited back to my bank account TODAY. I am a stroke victum and I just don't want to mess with this kind of stuff. Your help wil be most appreciated. Cancel your service effective immediately.
More At Home Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- At Home Rewards - Illegal practices
- At Home Rewards - Charges to my account which were not approved my me.
- At Home Rewards - Fraudulent credit card charges
- At Home Rewards - I know it's a scam, and I just want the calls to stop!
- At Home Rewards - unauthorized charge
- At Home Rewards - Scam membership
- At Home Rewards - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
- Ap9 At Home Rewards - Con artists ripping off people
- At Home Rewards - charging credit card monthly
- Shopping Essentials, At Home Rewards, Todays Escapes, Passport To Fun - debit card fraud