At Home RewardsWrongful charge to my bank account

Over the weekend I was trying one of those "Free Credit Check" websites. They said there was only a $1.oo processing fee. This morning I find out from my bank that there is an overdraft of $29.95 from At Home Rewards. I have never heard of these people and I would like the $29.95 credited back to my bank account TODAY. I am a stroke victum and I just don't want to mess with this kind of stuff. Your help wil be most appreciated. Cancel your service effective immediately.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices