Armed Forces Merchandise Outlet - AFMO.comNot fulfilling committments

V

This organization is a very poor choice if you are looking for good customer service.

So far AFMO has charged me $835 for magazines that I have ordered and have never receieved. I advised them to cancel when the items were backordered and my credit card was charged. I was advised that I would get a refund. The deadline has come and gone and still no refund. I have had to place a dispute with my credit card company in an attempt to get money back for an order that was canceled prior to shipment. Save yourself time, money and aggravation and shop elsewhere.

• Jm
    JmccGA Feb 06, 2012

My experience matches the above exactly. They charged my card immediately, then told me they had no idea when the item would be received from the manufacturer. They've had my money for a month and a half with no refund. Lesson learned, always research an internet store, and listen to other customers.

• Bl
    blackhelo Apr 01, 2011

Agree. These folks are crooks. They are committing felony credit card fraud. They stole my credit card number after I ordered a product they did not have in stock and somebody at AFMO used my credit card to make unauthorized purchases. I had to threaten legal action to finally get my refund. Do not send these idiots any money. There is an effort underway to have AFMO put off limits to the US Army so no more soldiers get ripped off.

• If
    If you only knew Oct 16, 2010

These people are crooks!!! They never have the products they advertise. Everything is on back order yet they charge your card and keep your money for weeks, sometimes months. No one answers your emails. When you call all you hear is " it is on back order, it should be here any day now".

And trying to get your money back from them is a joke. They tell you on the phone it takes about 5 - 10 business days yet they snatched my money up pretty quickly. I have been waiting for 2 months to get my money back. I finally had to file a complaint with my credit card company to get my money back and they tried to fight my claim!

My fiancee is in Iraq and had been waiting for 3 months for 1 pair of boots. They never came, always some excuse as to why they are on back order then refused to send our money back to us. And he is not the only one in his unit to be scammed by these crooks.

THEY ARE STEALING FROM SOLDIERS!!! AVOID THESE PEOPLE!! SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY SOME WHERE ELSE!!!