Arcelikvery bad service

H Jul 28, 2019

on june 10, 2019, i called Arcelik cesme office as my dish washer did not work and a man called Ozan or Okan came to my house to fix it.
(his cell number -05 30 0 67 40 44 ) He said this machine is old and left and l paid 50 Turkish Liras
but he did not do anything and he left and i called the office again on July 3 (or 4 )2019
for the same dish washer and he said the dish washer is very old (was bought in 2005 )
and no way he could repairit and left and i called another firm and had an invoice and a man came and fix the dish washer and left
what is this very poor service ?
Arcelik did not refund my money and caused so much stress and wasted my time
i am really suprised with their attitue and sent a mail to Arcelik office and no reply from them.
best regards
Huseyin TEKIN

• Updated by Husey · Jul 28, 2019

Arcelik / very bad service
    arcelicesme izmir, Turkey

what is this very poor service ?
    Arcelik did not refund my money and caused so much stress and wasted my time