Menu
Approved Gas Masks Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Approved Gas Masks
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

Approved Gas Masks Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Approved Gas Masks at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Approved Gas Masks has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Approved Gas Masks. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Approved Gas Masks reviews & complaints 2

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Approved Gas Masks reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
5:23 am EST

Approved Gas Masks Mestel multipurpose 40mm threaded filter - 6 pack

This website approvedgasmasks.com is a SCAM. Placed and order on 4/2020 and as of 11/2020 I have not received the merch or any communication from them. You cannot reach this scam of a company. Emails returned undeliverable and you voicemail if you call. There isn't even a company name on the voicemail.

Read full review of Approved Gas Masks
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
H
5:53 pm EST

Approved Gas Masks Crooks

I paid for an item they discontinued and they won't refund my money, simply put they are crooks.

Read full review of Approved Gas Masks and 2 comments
Hide full review
2 comments
sune3000
Los Angeles, US
Jun 26, 2014 9:38 pm EDT

Placed an order for a mask on 06/10. After not receiving item I contacted ApprovedGasMasks via email on 06/20 requesting a status of my order. I did not receive any response. On 06/25 I sent them another email noting I would initiate a chargeback with Amex which I did. I still have not received any response to my emails. Seems like a scam to me.

scott stearne
Phoenix, US
Jan 23, 2013 1:59 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased a radiation detector back in March of 2011. It was backordered. I decided to wait. I kept in constant contact asking when the B.O. would be filled. Finally I was offered a cheaper Russian model. That too never came. I then asked for my money back. I was told I would get a refund, still nothing. I have had to hire an attorney. I will be suing for the money, interest and under unfair trade practices, damages. THIS COMPANY HAS AN F RATING WITH THE BBB. DO NOT ORDER FROM APPROVEDGASMASKS.COM

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Approved Gas Masks contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Approved Gas Masks?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Approved Gas Masks Customer Service. Initial Approved Gas Masks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Approved Gas Masks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Approved Gas Masks. Discuss the issues you have had with Approved Gas Masks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.