Anthem Claim ManagmentFailure to pay clams

D

Both companies are fraudulet. Interstate charged me over 200% of the move quote. Held my furniture hostage until paid.
In addition, damages came to over $4, 000 dollars on my furniture. They only gave me the nmeof Antem Claim Mgmt. who offerre me around 126.00 to settle-even before they hadth entire claim. The are all in this together- along with Baker Moving Network out of California. I am stllaiting on a settlment. The number for claims on th bck of Intrstates correspondence is not a workingnumber.