Complaints & Reviews

No response on transcript after payment was cashed

It has been almost a year since ANP cashed the money order I sent for my transcript. I have emailed and called numerous times since August 2019 and only spoke to someone 3 times since then, and those 3 people all had an act of surprise as if they didn't know why I haven't received my transcript yet. They all said a rush would be put on it, hmm It is now June 2020
Between ANP and the DMV appeals this surely appears to be a scam because I cant figure out why the DMV would deal with such an incompetent business other than for deceiving practices. Just a wild guess.

dmv transcript

I filed an appeal with the DMV sent in my $50 money order well within the time limit. It was confirmed that ANP cashed the money order in August. I have been calling since then. I finally got a response via phone the last week of Oct. and the person stated they were so surprised that my transcript hadn't been ordered yet, he said he would expedite that day (Oct. 21) . So these people basically take your money and b.s around. I have been calling/ left voicemail since then and never get a response.
I call appeals board and they tell me the company never requested my transcript. Robbers and schemers.

Slow pay/no pay

The complaints are accurate. ANP does NOT pay on time and sometimes not at all. As of today I am owed over $800 with continuous lies about paying next week or when the customer pays them and so on and so forth. DO NOT work for this company. You have been warned. I am recommending a class action lawsuit against ANP. They are privately owned so they THINK they are above the law and since most contractors work across the country they don't fear small claims actions. However collectively we can bring them down. If you opt to do it individually please seek out a court runner in the NJ area who can file the paperwork for you. Post an ad on craigslist seeking a legal aid, paralegal or court runner to assist OR I can assist you as well as I WILL be suing for my funds not received. These leeches must be stoopped.

This company doesn't pay their employees

My friend worked for ANP TRANSCRIPTION and told me that I shouldn’t work for them. This company gave him different work and assignments, but they haven’t paid the full sum for the job. They told different stories about their problems and promised to pay ASAP, but nothing has happened. They stopped to inform my friend about the payments and didn’t communicate with him now.

Bounce Check

Still have not been paid

I was an independent contractor for ANP and it became abundantly clear that they do not live up to their promises or their contract terms. I am still waiting to receive my compensation check for an invoice that I submitted for the end of November work. I was supposed to be paid the week of January 7th which is 6 weeks after the submission of my invoice and per my contract terms with them. After repeated e-mails to them, I was told that the check was being sent the week of January 7th. Then I was told it was being sent out the next week. And as of today, January 24th, I was told by Albert Suied, I am sorry but the end of year and also continuing into January has been rather slow.

"Things are just starting to pick up and we are getting busy. .

That said I am going to get payment out asap but it is hard for me to commit to a day at this time. ..We are waiting on receivables and once they come in we will process your payroll. Sorry.."

This unacceptable as I have completed and returned all work in a timely and exemplary manner. I also have anoher invoice for the end of December and I am sure they will have an excuse for not paying that one either. I have threatened Albert with legal action and will have my attorney file papers in Court if necessary. They owe me approximately $210, but it's not about the money. It's about accountablity. I am certain that their clients have paid them long ago for the transcripts, and it is only fair that I receive payment for the work I performed.

Didn't pay in time

I worked for ANP Transcription 4 months and every time the payment was made later than it had to. I still didn’t receive check for June! I searched via internet and found many complaints about this company. I need advice! Who can help me to get the money from them?

• Tr
    Transcriber33 Feb 06, 2013

Beware of this company. I was an independent contractor for this company. They were 2 months overdue for $1800. After many promises, I finally received a check. HOWEVER, the check bounced. It finally cleared the second time around after 3 weeks. Now I'm assuming it's going to take another 2 months before I receive payment for the fee that my bank charged me for the returned check from ANP.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices