Anheuser-Busch Companiesbudweiser truck driver - dangerous driving / antagonistic truck driver

D Jun 27, 2019

On 6/26/19 @ approx 6:01 PM on 14950 Cypress North Houston Rd, Cypress, TX 77429, the driver of a Budweiser Delivery Truck engaged in very dangerous and antagonistic driving that almost resulted in an accident.

This is a 2 lane road. I was driving in the left lane at approx 30 mph. Up ahead in the RT lane there was a closure. Instead of slowing down your driver and attempting to merge into traffic your driver accelerated in the Right lane passing multiple vehicles including my own. Once the cab and about 1/3 of his truck was ahead of my vehicle he just started to merge into the left lane on TOP of my vehicle. I laid on my horn thinking he would stop or get back over but he did not. Had I not slammed on my brakes (engaging the ABS) to come to a full stop he would have taken out the entire Right front and passenger side of my vehicle. He missed me by mere inches!

Once I passed the stalled vehicle in the right lane I crossed into the Right lane and began to accelerate. Your driver then changed lanes again and cut me off in the Right lane. This caused me to slam on my brakes again, this time to keep from rear ending him. I laid on the horn to let him know that he had just cut me off...again. I moved back to the left lane and stayed some distance behind him. We came to a full stop at a traffic light, when your driver opened his door, took off his seat belt and leaned very far out of his door with his cell phone. I presume he took a video or photo of me. I gave him the classic two hands in the air "what the hell are you doing" expression of frustration.

Your driver engaged in very dangerous and antagonistic driving that put myself and the other vehicles near us in danger. Had my ABS not engaged the 1st time he cut me off he would have severely damaged my 2019 4Runner, and possible injured me. He did not use his blinkers at any time to show other vehicles that he was planning on changing lanes. When he stopped, opened his door, and took off his seat belt he did scare me (as a female) I thought he was going to get out of the truck and come after me. After he took the photo of me I moved my vehicle behind his truck and took one photo of the rear of his truck. Unfortunately it is blurry so I can't make out his license plate. I just hope you can find him due to the location and time where the photo was taken which is listed at the top of this statement.

Maybe he was having a bad day. Maybe he was experiencing road rage. Maybe he was distracted while driving. The end result is that he is a very unsafe driver, and is an extremely bad representative of the Budweiser Company. I hope you will follow up on this, as I most certainly cannot be the only driver on the road that he has put in danger with his aggressive and antagonistic driving behaviors. If you would like more details feel free to give me a call.

Sincerely,
[removed]
[removed]

budweiser truck driver - dangerous driving / antagonistic truck driver

• Updated by DPlocek · Jun 27, 2019

If my statement can be seen by other's please delete my name and phone number from the statement. Thank you,