Menu
Anger Management Online
reviews & complaints

Anger Management Online
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 complaints
0 resolved 4 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Anger Management Online. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
R
6:58 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Anger Management Online - Online Anger Management classes

I purchased a 5-10 session from Anger Management Online after receiving approval from you, my attorney. I watched all 30 videos with Ryan Fuller, clinical psychologist in New York doing most of the videos. I read the book by Kathy Graber and answered 11 discussion questions. I took the exam and received a 91% score. I have all confirmation emails and my receipt for the class (I paid $69.95). I have sent emails to the [protected]@angermanagementonline.com and called their listed help number. I have left several messages but have not received a response. My system tells me that anger management online has a server issue and is not responding. In completing the course I am to receive a certificate of completion which I must show to the court. In reading the reviews, which I should have done before paying for the course, it seems that this is a scam.

Desired outcome: Certificate of Completion needed

D
12:22 pm

Anger Management Online - Online classes and lack of response

I purchased a 5-10 session from Anger Management Online after receiving approval from the court. I watched all 30 videos with Ryan Fuller, clinical psychologist in New York doing most of the videos. I read the book by Kathy Graber and answered 11 discussion questions. I took the exam and received a 97% score. I have sent 2 emails to the [email protected] and have not received a response. My system tells me that anger management online has a server issue and is not responding. In completing the course I am to receive a certificate of completion which I must show to the court. In reading the reviews, which I should have done before paying for the course, it seems that this is a scam.

Desired outcome: Certificate of Completion by Tuesday, September 28, 2021

T
1:45 pm

Anger Management Online - Anger Management Course

I purchased the course online. I completely all of the necessary steps online. I was thorough, detailed and genuinely engaged in the content.

I have not received my completion certificate. I have not received any responses back to email. The phone number on the website only goes straight to voicemail. It appears that the site is a scam. I would like for Kathy to contact me.

Desired outcome: My completion certificate or a response from someone.

E
8:45 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased an anger evaluation in late 2015. I was court ordered to take an anger evaluation and Kathy Garber said on her website that she was authorized to conduct an anger evaluation online. However, it turned out she is not authorized. Anger evaluations are only supposed to be conducted face to face. Courses online are fine, I am told, because they just...

Anger Management Online contacts