Anchor House FinancialThe are a scam

T

Found their add in local websites for rental properties. We called and got an agent named Paula she was on speaker phone and proceeded to tell us how it took less then 30 days to get a house. That they did all the leg work, they contacted the home owners from a list we gave them, set up viewings, took care of all the paper...blah, blah, blah...so we paid the $199..when we go to the website we looked on their list and found several house we were interested. Called them and asked them to set up viewings please...oh man next we were told we need to write the homeowners letters and send them out. I told them what we had been promised and I was told "do you know how many customers we have, we dont have time to do that, it is your job." So we did, on Dec 17th we printed and mailed out 30 letters...on Dec. 27th I called them and asked if they had heard anything...not enough time had went by, it was the holidays...give it more time they told us...I called every week just to be be told give it time...may send more..one Jan 22 25 more letters were sent...I kept calling...give it time they said...well now my 90 day are up and when I called to find out how to get a refund I was to to send more...I laughed, asked if sending a letter form my lawyer would get me my refund faster and they hung up on me...All I would like is my money back...which will never happen..