AN & Associatesheated gloves

R Dec 01, 2018

I used my visa ending in 3818 to order a pair of heated gloves, the item was an advertised on Facebook, I paid for the gloves on November 6, 2018. I Still haven't received them as of today's date. my name is Robert E Hansen, Jr. my address is 10504 S Homan, Chicago, IL. My contact number is [protected]. Unfortunately the order number info was accidentally deleted on my phone, any help in getting the paid for items shipped to my address would be highly appreciated!

• Wi
    William Smisek Dec 05, 2018

I too ordered heated gloves and have not received them to this day. Ordered on Nov. 03, 2018. Todays date Dec. 05, 2018. I looked at my invoice and realize there is no description for what I ordered. Who else has noticed this on their order from this company?

• Br
    Brantley Dec 19, 2018

I too ordered two pairs of gloves, November. 22, 2018, and a pair of gloves and socks on December 6, 2018. Both orders ARE SUPPOSED to be Christmas gifts, it appears that neither have been shipped as of yet. I have attempted to find a valid number to call, with no luck. I would LOVE to contact this company!!! Does anyone have a valid phone number? Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas.

• Ba
    barbdo656 Dec 24, 2018

I ordered a pair as well in November and have not received them. Sent several emails and still don't have a tracking number. They are messing with the wrong person here! Facebook should be aware so they remove them from their site.