Amon PhilonVery smooth scammer

K

Hi, last week this guy Amon Philon contacted me on the site, he said he was looking for a serious relationship, he exchanged email id's and we started mailing each other twice a day. He told me he was falling in love and told me all what a woman only dreams to hear, i became a bit suspicious and asked him for some proof if he was for real as i encountered a few. He told me he was from Australia and a widower, he was leaving for the 7th to Malaysia on a business trip as he had his own contacting co. and was a petrol chemical eng and deals with multi-national comps. He then sent me his travel itinery which said his name and destination and amount he paid and times, looked legit, but i still went on the net to check if his flight existed and yes it did. He wanted my fone number and i still was not at ease so i requested his ID or Passport copy, which he sent in his next mail, and i gave him my number, he tried once contacting me but i was not near my fone so missed his call. He still continued mailing me promises of a beautiful future and yesterday i did a check on the net to make me feel sure and i saw in this site there was some complains and cld not read it as it was in another lang., but his name was there. I sent him mail telling him i want more proof as there is too much of untrustabe people on the sites and today he replied he is having problems with clearing his shipment, the authorities require a 3% for taxes etc and he has only 2 % and if i can plz send him $3000 through western union and gave me a number where i can wire this too, i have read abt this complaint just last nite and here he was saying this to me. I want to warn all innocient woman, plz dont fall for this man and into his trap. If something feels too GOOD then its a SCAM. HE DOES NOT CARE ABT PEOPLE'S FEELINGS BUT ONLY TO FALL FOR HIM ENUF TO PART WITH UR MONEY. He said he has no one else to turn to, i am all he has, he will return the money as soon as he arrives at the airport to meet me in a weeks time...what a joke...it does hurt esp. when u think of the time he took to charm u and made u feel good too, but it all amounts to pain.
Thank u for the opportunity here to let other woman know abt this man's misdeeds. Attached is his passport copy he sent. this may not be him, these scammers are using fake pics and all info and they may be these Nigerian scammers using these white mans info...beware!!

Very smooth scammer

• Sh
    shash205 May 13, 2015

Same photo goes by the name of Cosmas Philemon on OK Cupid

• Eu
    EugeneB May 27, 2014

(Sorry for double posting) It's very likely the scammer himself https://www.facebook.com/klein.summerville The name on the facebook profile is Klein Summerville I was able to find a story of a scam by this person on a Russian dating site http://intdate.ru/na-kakie-pisma-ne-nado-otvechat/

• Eu
    EugeneB May 27, 2014

The pictures above can be found on this facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/klein.summerville Not sure if it's the scammer himself, or if the scammer is using this guy's photos.

• Le
    LeonTheronIsAScammer Apr 18, 2014

Just to let people know he goes by the name Leon Theron now. I found this complaint using reverse image search because Leon Theron gave no search results. Hopefully Google will index his new fake name so people can know he is a scammer.

• Tr
    TrueSurvivor Sep 17, 2013

Same person operating through sites in US. He is very romantic but even more PERSISTENT. DO NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION. Same exact story..only exception is that he was from NY, lived in Greece, and currently resided in San Jose, CA with a 20 yr old son in college. His phone number is a CA number but I'm willing to bet it's fake also. Address in CA does not exist!! DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PACKAGES, it's all a game to fraud you!! This person is a true con-artist and will not take no for an answer...Please BEWARE very cunning manipulator. I ended all contact Sept. 12, 2013. Do not be ashamed its not our fault. These scammers only job is to fraud you for your money!!! Please continue to get the message out!!! Here are some photos I received.

• Ha
    Hadassa Sep 04, 2013

He is now using these photos .. suspected because the deleted profile on the site and is only for email .. ahh what danger!

Comments
    Comments

• Ha
    Hadassa Sep 04, 2013

Hey. Now he's trying here in Brazil
    Contacted me through the site perfect pair, only suspected because
    repeats much the texts ..
    So I looked for information and found it here your message.

Thank you for informing me .. and photos that are now using these ...