Having problems with Amirite.com?

Amirite.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 26, 2015. The latest review social media website was posted on Oct 9, 2019. Amirite.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews. Amirite.com has resolved 0 complaints.

Amirite.com Customer Service Contacts

29 Charles Lane
London
United Kingdom - NW8 7SB

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amirite.com Customer Service. Initial Amirite.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amirite.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amirite.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Amirite.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amirite.com Complaints & Reviews

Amiritesocial media website

Site is advertised as a place to express your opinions but it is run by invisible moderators that removes the most innocuous posts and comments for reasons unknown to most of its core members. There is no means to contact a real person about the problems plaguing the site. It used to be a bustling community with dedicated members contributing on a daily basis. Most will not post since any mention of format change will likely have you banned. Many have left on their own accord because it is not a site where you feel welcomed anymore.

AmiriteThe access was blocked

I registered on the website www.amirite.net, but after a week the website started to work slower and once my access was blocked. I logged off and tried to log in again, but the website showed error. I can’t email the admins or anyone else. I am too upset and have no ideas of what to do next. Maybe someone has any ideas what to do next, please help me return my access.

Amirite.com — I can't post on the website

I found one post on the website www.amirite.com. I wanted to share my opinion about this post and I have...

AmiriteThey sent me different fake emails and warnings

I registered on the website www.amirite.net and one week was ok for me. But now I started to get different warning that the website wasn’t safe. Also some fake emails that my server must be debugged. It was so strange, so I decided to contact the moderators. To my surprise, they told me that they heard nothing about it. I deleted my account from the website and decided to stay as far as possible from this website.