AMC Network Entertainment Logo

AMC Network Entertainment

Having problems with AMC Network Entertainment?

AMC Network Entertainment Customer Service Contacts

11 Penn Plaza
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AMC Network Entertainment Customer Service. Initial AMC Network Entertainment complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AMC Network Entertainment above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AMC Network Entertainment. Discuss the issues you have had with AMC Network Entertainment and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AMC Network Entertainment Complaints & Reviews

AMC Network EntertainmentProgramming

Why you are taking series off AMC and putting them on AMC+? I already pay for your channel through DISH. I shouldn't have to subscribe to something else to see the shows I want to see from your network. How much money must you pull from one person? Discovery of Witches should not have been moved. If you were going to do that, why not have just started it there. It was one of my favorite shows and now I can't see it. GREAT!

AMC Network Entertainmentmy cable company needs to dump this network

I tried to watch I am legend on AMC and it was awful. A hour and 40 min movie that turned into 4 hours and 30 min WTH.. Nothing but commercials. I called my cable company and told them I don't want AMC … I went out and bought the movie for $5 dollars. How can the FCC approve of this kind of craziness. I don't pay my cable company $200 a month to watch nothing but commercials.

AMCcomplaint about management at tulsa oklahoma location

I am a employee and very dissatisfied with the management at the AMC here at tulsa ok location. The staff his unhappy therefore the guest will be unhappy. The staff is not being heard or listen to when it comes to questions, concerns or suggestion. We're being overlooked in every aspect of our positions here. I feel as a person of color that I'm discriminated against because of the way I look. The way we look as employees look should not affect our ability to work hard. And we do. Management here does not honor the word flexibility with there employees. Certain employees are looked over for higher positions then others. They want us crew train but don't want to give us that title or the pay that comes with it. It's given to other employees who have made it very clear that that's not what they want to do. We're forced to work even when sick, an employee was haven an asthma attack and was still made to work. Me along with many of my fellow coworkers are very unhappy but we continue to work with honor and grace for our guest. But were not getting the respect deserved from management. Management puts on a show when corporate comes, it different when there not. Please help me on what I should do or be done. Thank you.

• Updated by Rose43 · Nov 12, 2018

There needs to be a change in management.

AMCmy child was threatened an racially profiled by one of your employees

Hello,

Recently my children and I visited the AMC 18 off lynnhaven parkway to go to the movies. I purchased the tickets for our children. I asked for a 7pm movie time however they gave us the incorrect ticket time which was for a 530pm show. I did nlt realize this an I advised the boys to go ahead into the movies and if they had any problems to let me know because I was not with them. I was taking a important phone call in the parking lot and would be in shortly after them. Well I ended up getting a call from my son advising me they gave us the wrong ticket time. I came into the movie theater to correct the situation when the children began to tell me they were sent to speak with a woman by the name of Kim regarding the incorrect ticket time. She then proceeded to threaten our children. Kim said to our children they would be followed, she said to them she will have her "people" watching them, and if they tried to sneak into the movie theatre they would be kicked out. Where my concern is she did this in a very threatning manner. The kids also advised me she was singling out all of the black children and not the white ones. My concern with this is why would she even speak to teenage boys like that at all.

At this point I asked to speak with a manager. I was very very bothered by this. The manager I spoke with was Cassie. I advised her our children were singled out, threatned for no reason an racially profiled. During this conversation there was a police officer overhearing what I was saying. I was very upset. The officers name is Officer Handlin. He rudely interrupted an said to me maam I dont think your children were threatned. This a Caucasian man. I said to him how would you know what happen to them you werent there. I then advised him very directly our children were racially profiled an Kim spoke to our children in a threatning manner. He then proceed to tell me he was born in Ethiopia and is considered an african. I asked him how long was he raised in Ethiopia. He advised for the 1st 3 years of his life. Why he felt the need to tell me all of that was just absolutely ridiculous and quite frankly I was very offended after our conversation. This is a white man telling me he is african american because he was born in Ethiopia. After this I simply turned around an asked him not to say another word to my children or me.

The manager Cassie was SHOCKED by what he said. She also advised me that Kim would face reprimand for her actions toward our children. She gave me AMC HOME OFFICES number to report this incident. The number is [protected]..

Please give them a call to report the incident for our children. If you have any questions for me I can be reached at [protected].

Best Regards,
        Velika Menendez (Elijahs mother)

AMC Network Entertainmentremoval of chris hardwick

I am disappointed that you have taken the stance to let Chris Hardwick go on a allegation. What happened to giving the accused his day in court. The accuser can say anything and it is automatically believed.

With all the accusations coming out, I believe it is a dangerous path that you are taking by not finding out the facts and making them prove it.

I am a woman and know women can be vindictive. Sometimes life deals you a bad hand and you have to live with it.

• Ti
              Tired of Hollywood Crap Jun 24, 2018

I completely agree. I'm not going to watch anymore of the shows that i've always loved on amc anymore because of this. Watch any you tube video of his ex and it's clear that she's full of it and she admits to having ocd and emotional problems her entire life. Done with Preacher also because of Seth Rogen's classless behavior with Paul Ryan. Enough is enough.

AMC Network Entertainment LLChorrible services and bad management metreon 16

I encountered a issue with a employee compromising my stubs account and was seeking help from the guest services for solution. The employees have an attitude and looks like they only know how to do one thing and just that only one thing, unwilling to provide customer service and rude. I spoke with the "Senior Manager" named Henry and he have a terrible demeanor as well. He and his employees tried to be a smart [censored] act like they don't care. By job description the manager is supposed to train and manage employees. Henry held zero accountability on the "thousand of employees" that he is supposed to oversee and made zero effort to help resolve the issue. I think by telling me his title and try to act important would resolve the issue but it doesn't fix anything. Title comes with responsibility and I am wondering if he just sits in the office and does nothing all day

AMC Televisionprogram scheduling

I have a lot to say because in my mind there is a lot to complain about. 1/ It is Remembrance Day time, other channels are Saluting our brave soldiers in proper style. AMC, has FightFest Week, showing Jackie Chan movies along with other Remembrance Day specials like Godzilla and Kung Fu movies coming out of my rear end. Are you Frigg'n kidding me? What the hell does Jackie Chan( and I love Jackie but there is a time and place) have to do with the History of the horrors of war? Really who is the program director? It is so appalling it makes me sick. 2/ Saturdays from 6:00 a.m. to at least noon, used to be Cowboy Saturday, something I looked for to all week. The Rifleman in the morning followed by at least one, maybe two Westerns, fantastic. Today Nov. 14 2015, Jackie Frigg'n Chan. After a whole week of this kung fu he is now a cowboy pretending to be the Rifleman. I cannot believe that you're higher ups don't see this obvious set of blunders and either fix the problem or fix the problem and ditch your current program directer. It is so bad, so obvious, I cannot believe that I am the only one to see this crap and it is crap. 3/ This is just on a personal note... How many times could you shot, spear or sent a arrow through a Zombie's frigg'n head, have it gurgle, and wiggle and spew crap from their mouths episode in, episode out. And for some reason this there could be a nuclear holocaust and for some reason this absolute piece of crap show never misses air time, My god you go from a master piece like Breaking Bad to the plot lacking, scene regurgitation, piece of utter crapola of The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead, Talking about the Walking Dead. I have read several complaints over the years and I hate to say it, but I agree with the majority of it, but this utter atrocity, by basically ignoring Remembrance Day, weighs much more than registering a complaint. Enough of the ridiculous fight fest and get back to sanity in your programming.

AMC Commercials — nature of commercials during child rated movies

Commercials aired during movies showed by AMC rated for childrens view are sometimes for sexual pleasure of...

AMC Televisioncommercials

The commercials on AMC are out of control, I was watching the walking dead marathon, at first it wasn't bad a good 15 minutes would go by before a 3 minute interruption half way threw the day it got to 5 minutes show 5 minutes commercial I stopped watching the show because it became so frustrating, why are the stations playing so many ads, I'm so tired of them I'm thinking of finding something else to do because TV sucks and is no longer enjoyable, just frustrating, Obviously, the big wigs need more money, I wonder what would happen if everyone just turned off their TVS for 24 hrs or more, how much money would you loose? I'm so sick of the GREED!!!

Jay Modi Feb 09, 2014

I Have A Labrador... Whenever I Went With Him On Walk.>!! Street Dogs..!!! Are Just... Harassing..!! All The Time..!! They Keep Barking... ...I Am Afraid For My Dog..Because He's Iz Only 3 Months Old.>! :) Please Send Dog Catcher Squad

AMC — inappropriate commercials

We were happy to see White Christmas playing on AMC at about 8:30 PM on Wednesday, December 19th. We were...

AMC Channelsound

I find it very annoying that when a commercial comes on the sound gets very loud and I have to run for the remote to turn it down and then when the movie comes back on I have to turn it back up. What is wrong with the sound? Can it just be equal for movies and commercials?

• JuliePooh51265 Aug 22, 2012

That's how the advertisers get your attention. Otherwise, you wouldn't pay attention to the commercials.

AMC — customer service

My wife purchased a diet coke and popcorn, but got a regular coke instead. I left the auditorium to get an...

AMCmovie quality

On July 7, 2012, AMC theatre in Mission Valley San Diego played "Prometheus" with defective sound like a bad Jack in the Box drive thru speaker, and did nothing to try to fix the problem. They waited until the majority of the people in the theatre walked out. When we went to "guest services", they did not ask what happened or what they could do to make it right. They just gave the money back to all the patrons. Because of the poor way they handled this situation, we will never go to an AMC theatre again!

AMCprices, reserved seating

amc used to be my favorite theater. now i go maybe once every 3 months as compared to twice a week. everyone is saying the same thing but they are not llistening. we don't want food or reserved seats -- we want reasonable ticket prices. and now they are charging for their cards --PLEASE

• El
                          ellazane Jun 03, 2016

I tried to buy a Birthday gift card from AMC theatres. I kept getting the error message that the address entered did not match my credit card. I called my bank to make sure I had typed the address correctly. The varified that it was correct I tried almost 10 times and it still didn't work. It is very difficult to even find a customer service number to find in person help. Then I wanted to delete my account and couldn't find any place on the website to do this. They lost a sale. I went directly to Whole Foods and purchased a gift card on the first try with no trouble. AMC theatres has a difficult website to navigate, and poor customer care.

Jay Modi Jun 03, 2016

• Li
                          lizmc May 17, 2012

HORRIBLE PROGRAM! DO NOT BUY A STUBS CARD. THEY DO NOT SEND NOTIFICATIONS OF A REWARD, THEY EXPIRE VERY QUICKLY AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUDE AND GET THIS... "HAVE NO ABILITY" TO HELP. THEY JUST LISTEN TO COMPLAINTS AND APOLOGIZE READING FROM CANNED RESPONSES. RIDICULOUS. REALLY HORRIBLE. HOW CAN YOU REDEEM REWARDS WHEN YOU ONLY KNOW THEY EXISTED AND EXPIRED WHEN THEY SEND YOU A RENEWAL NOTICE! THAT EMAIL WE RECEIVED. DISGUSTING WASTE OF MONEY - NO ADVANTAGE. BE SURE NOT TO GET "CLAYTON" ON THE PHONE FROM THE ATLANTA CALL CENTER - HE'S THE ONE WHO ADMITTEDLY "HAS NO ABILITY" and NO SUPERVISOR and NO MANNERS! RUN, RUN FROM THIS MOVIE THEATRE and DO NOT BUY INTO THEIR SCAM OF AN ATTEMPT AT A REWARDS PROGRAM!!!

• Sk
                          skorpyan7 May 27, 2011

I have emailed, and visited my nearest AMC theater on several occasions to complain about the Stubs program. The card took forever to be mailed to me, so I had to take my ticket stubs to a movie rep and have them validate it to my account. The individual movies I've seen don't show up in the list as it did with the MovieWatcher program. I liked looking back at the list of movies I've seen and the dates I went to the theater. Now that I have my card they say the movies will show up when I swipe the card on my next visits. Too little too late, I think I'll start going to Regal and using my FREE Regal Crown card.

• Am
                          AMC Jordan May 12, 2011

Judyer,

Thank you for the feedback. The AMC Stubs program is $12 in order to pay for the unlimited reward potential that it offers. The MovieWatcher program capped out at 2 tickets per days, equating to 4 points, while the AMC Stubs card has no limit, can be used in the box office and concession stand, and adds in actual dollar value. It also waives online ticketing fees (normally $1 per ticket) and gives you free upgrades on popcorn and drink in the concession stand. On top of this for every $100 you spend you get $10 back to use at any AMC location however you like, including gift cards.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the Dine-In experience offered at many of our new locations. It's something that we are very excited about, as well as the menu offered. I hope you come around and give our Dine-In locations and reward program a chance.

Thank you again for the comments.

- Jordan with AMC

AMCmovie

Recorded Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick and movies were swiched. Thats really great when you invite people over to see the two movies and the second movie is the first one they see. Good job AMC ! Just starting to catch on to your shtick and you have to go and mess it up with everyone I show the movie to. Why??? How???

AMCcagw commercial

The current commercial that is being played on AMC channel is out of line! This show that our nation will becOme one that falls to another nation. There are other ways to show this besides putting China as the leading nation. Patriotism should be upheld by channels that are viewed by majority of Americans. This commercial should be taken off air!!

John A D Mar 27, 2011

Absolutely. I just saw it today during Pearl Harbor. I mean, seriously, how racist can you be. They didn't bother with subtlety trying to fearmonger by making a connection between Japan's actions in WWII and China's future intent. Pathetic, child-like fearmongering is status quo for a group like CAGW, but AMC? Shame on you.

AMC Channelsound volume

The volume is low on the channel, while the movies are playing, and it has to be increased. When the commercials come on, the sound volume is very loud, and very annoying. I will be glad when the new laws will stop this deceptive practice, that this and other channels are using for advertisement purposes, instead of customer enjoyment.

• Je
                                Jeremy Walker Oct 30, 2016

AMC needs to respond and fix this immediately.

AMC TV — frequent commercial breaks & pop up ads

This is the second of complaints regarding how the AMC network doesn't care about their viewers. The...

AMCno enjoyment

I saw a movie 5/29/10……… The movie was Letters to Juliet. The 1:10 showing. During the movie I heard constant laughing. It was really rude and it wasn’t even during the funny parts. On top of that someone’s phone was ringing during the movie. Also on top of all of that people were taking pictures and videotaping parts of the movie on their cell phones. Also people were talking and making loud noises during the movie. So after that horrible experience in the movie theater I don’t feel I should ever go back. I think you Amc should in force the rules more and make sure NO ONE is like the people that were in the same theater I was in were like. I am very disappointed in how my trip to the movie theater was so terrible. Now I feel like I want my money back and I wasted 20 to 30 dollars for my family and I to go to the movies today.

• Re
                                  rexgsd Jan 30, 2013

This is why i go to the drive-in.

• Md
                                  Mdawgz May 29, 2010

i AGREE THIS WAS REALLY RUDE

AMC TV — annoying banner ads.

Throughout the film I have been watching (Mad Max), AMC, in its questionable wisdom, obliterates the bottom...