Amerilife Marketing GroupHorrible Agent Service & Won't Release

AmeriLife Marketing Group was where I sent my first Medicare Supplement contract back in 2008.

I never asked them for help, ever.

In 2015, I had a sub-agent that needed help in getting contracted with a carrier, due to a glitch showing up in his record.
I asked Amerilife for help. The marketing representative, Brian Martin at AmeriLife, said that he was advocating on my behalf with the insurance carrier.

It was not until months and months later that I flew out to see the insurance carrier and learned that the AmeriLife representative had lied to me, and he had told the carrier that he would NOT be advocating on the agent's behalf.

When I returned home, I requested a release of my contract with AmeriLife for this particular carrier.
They refused. Granting releases is standard industry practice, especially when you've been wronged/lied to.

In February, 2016, Mark Graham with AmeriLife said that he would give me a release.
That same afternoon, he said that my entire downline of recruited agents would NOT be released to come with me and that they would keep those agents.

On March 8, 2016, Mark Graham said that he would not release and I would have to wait one year, without producing any business at all, in order to take that insurance carrier's contract elsewhere.

This is all documented, every conversation, and can be seen here: