[Resolved] American Roofing And ExteriorsCompliment

I was very impressed by the work that American Roofing and Exteriors did on my home. The crew was very professional and arrived on time. They even stayed late to finish the work! They were knowledgeable and answered all of my questions (and I had a lot!). I would recommend this company to all of my family and friends.

RESOLVED

• American Roofing & Exteriors's response · Jun 14, 2012

This is Matt Woods with American Roofing and Exteriors: we are not All American Roofing. We are avaialbe to discuss if needed. 800-766-3161

• American Roofing & Exteriors's response · Oct 18, 2016

We do not know Melanie Q. Why dont you call our office if you have an issue with our company Amy Allison or whoever you are? We want to hear from our customers so we can improve. Matt Woods 800-766-3161

• Un
    unknown Jan 23, 2009

All american Roofing came out and offered me back $4000 on my roof that was damaged by hail. I later find out that that was insurance fraud and got arrested and they were going to throw me in jail. I finally got out of court after spending $30, 000 in legal fees and lost work and lost my job as well. This company scams people and dont be fooled. If they say well pay your insurance deductible and give you money back. Thats insurance fraud. Thats a fact. look it up online. So you dont make the mistake i did.

• Am
    AmyAllison Aug 26, 2016

Please be advised MelanieQ is an employee of the company as illustrated in this post--

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices