American MuscleDon't order from American Muscle!

B

Very bad company to deal with, I would not recommend American Muscle to anyone. Save yourself from these money hungry scammers!
When I called them for the fist time they were so nice and polite but all that was fake, they just tried make me buy something. After I made my order and they got the money everything changed! Every time I called they replied rudely, their angry tone was terrible and I really felt how customer unfriendly and impolite they were. My order never arrived and they did not help me at all, they said I was too annoying and supposed to be more patient. That's not a good way to speak to a customer! I repeat myself - don't order from American Muscle!