American LeisureFraud & Deceit

N

When you call the number to cancel, the recording puts you on hold then give you a phony url to cancel online. Also, sales pitch was you would get $25 Gas gift card just for trying but the form to return says "You must be an active and paid member at the time we fulfill your request" and "allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. By that time you will have paid about 2 times the monthly fee of $14.95 and probably will forget to cancel future charges. What a racket. We all should contact the Maryland Dept of Consumer Affairs and its Attorney General.

Joe Royal May 10, 2008

This is the second time around with these people. I never have clicked on any special rewards, but it seems to be coming from Pro Flowers. It is a shame and I will cease doing business with them.

• Fl
    flyby May 18, 2008

After completing an order with [protected]@ I was lead to believe that checking a box would get me a rebate. I am now being billed from this Easy Saver for what I don't know. I have just gotten a number from a previous complaint and am giving it a try. I hold BLAIR totally responsible for this ripoff, as this EASY SAVER gets the credit card number from the web site you are ordering from.

• Ke
    Ken Noftz May 22, 2008

This was connected to proflowers.com. I thought I was getting free shipping from proflowers.com. I immediately cancelled the arrangement when I found out there was a monthly charge to get this free shipping. I thought it was all taken care of until I started noticing a 14.95 monthly charge on my visa bill for the second time on 5/23 and 4/23.

mary May 30, 2008

Help smb! I downloaded a (free) speed up the computer. After i installed the {{{Free}}} version, the product will not work unless you register and buy this program. I tried to exit and cancel out of that register page. I then removed this program from my computer, but the task bar still shows it icon. I was charged $14.95 for nothing! I cant get the darn icon out of my computer!!!

• Wl
    WLW Jun 07, 2008

The same thing happened to me, for 3 months! I'm absolutely livid.

• Be
    Beverly Jun 18, 2008

I never click on anything, and still a $14.95 charge was charged to my credit card. I guess Blair may have lost a customer because of this.

• Er
    Erin Eugenia Conway Jul 08, 2008

I also ordered flowers for my Mother and Grandmother for Mother's Day and charges began showing up on my debit card for 14.95 twice monthly from a company called Easy Saver. I called the company and they did reimburse my money, but I will not use Pro Flowers again and I am reporting both companies to the BBB. Beware and keep an eye on your statements!!!

dawn mcqueeney Jul 21, 2008

Every month i am billed 19.80 on my bank statement don't know why and wont take it off. I never asked them to charge this to my account and no reason why i am paying for it every month! Beware people!

• Ni
    NILES A. LADERER Jul 21, 2008

GOT CARD IN MAIL SAYING APPROVED FOR $500 LIMIT CREDIT CARD. NO PLACE ON APPLICATION TO PUT APPROVAL NUMBER TO GET CARD

Darla Hart Aug 02, 2008

I was checking bank account on line this afternoon, Saturday, August 2, 2008, and I found an unauthorized debit to my account by Easy Saver for $14.95. I have no idea what this company is or how they were able to access my account, but they need to be stopped!

margaret Aug 04, 2008

my bank account was charged unauthorized for what I don't know. They won't answer the phone, don't cancel Don't know how they got my account. margaret kiteley

Jan Aug 20, 2008

Came home from a trip and seen I had a charge of $14.95 on my credit card which was paid in full! This Easy Saver thing is like a scam and would be very careful of this program!!
    Watch what you are doing when ordering on the computer.

maria Aug 22, 2008

For 3 months been charging my debit card account without my authorization and I didn't know then having to pay for negative and overcharges since kept taking out money without my permission. This is such a ripe off and when I found out I am in the middle of land where no service unless drive 1/2 hr out. Watch out because taking our hard earned $.

• Jj
    jjmom Sep 05, 2008

My bank account was debited for a certain amount. by Easy Saver. I have no idea who Easy Saver is. Never heard of them until now. I never purchased anything from them so I have no idea what this amt. They have debited my bank card is for or on behalf of whom. I will definitely pursue this further.

• Bg
    bglossne Sep 14, 2008

I know I sent flowers to my boyfriend and now since I sent him them flowers I get charged 14.95 a month. I didn't know what this company was until I researched this on the net and soon found out that I am not the only one this has happened to in the past. I am going to call that 1800 number that is listed on this one comment.

• Je
    Jean Hearst Sep 21, 2008

I ordered from Pro Flowers 7/4/08 I have since been billed $14.95 on 8/1/08 and 8/30/08!

• Ve
    veronica Sep 22, 2008

Ive never heard of these ppl. Easy saver they withdrew $14.95 out of my bank account without permission. i would like the money put back in my account. thank you

Darla Neill Sep 30, 2008

My bank account has been debited for what I don't know. I will have my bank remove ASAP!! Who are these people!

Sandy Schoon Oct 02, 2008

I found 7 unauthorized charges on my credit card from a company called Easy Saver. I have no receipts to show I authorized said charges to the tune of $14.95 a month. Thank you for this website so I may contact the company & file a complaint.

• Rc
    R. Chang Oct 20, 2008

We were charged for 10 months for a discount purchasing plan that we did not agree to or authorize. We did not receive any information from Oncor / Easy Saver . The company has refused to refund the charges for the 10 months they charged our account, which they got by using deceptive practices in collaborating with another firm. We intend to fill suit on the basis of deceptive business practices as well as phone/ internet fraud.

• Cl
    Clare Oct 25, 2008

I have a confirmation number and I'm still getting billed. What is going on Confirmation Number was [protected]

• Cr
    Crystal Zamora Oct 30, 2008

I was looking at my account balance online a saw a charge of 19.90 and i have no clue of the company.

• Ka
    Kathy Nov 05, 2008

Same thing happened to me for months!! I thought it was a charge from a convenience store and called my bank. When I called Easy Saver they said that I authorized them to withdraw from my account which I know I did not. I am going to seek legal action

• Ca
    Cassandra Nov 08, 2008

i recently found out that there is a charge on my credit card from some place called Easy Saver for $8.00 that i had not concented to nore did i even know about and i have never even heard of this company before. what do i do about this?

• Ca
    Cassandra Nov 10, 2008

the number placed in my complaint above is incorrect, the correct number is [protected] to report and dispute charges of easy saver.

• Do
    donald Nov 12, 2008

i'm being billrd $19, 80 every month for what? i don't understand what this is.we sent sevral e--mails to you saying we do not want this .but you keep billing us, STOP RIGHT NOW.

• Bo
    Bobbie Nov 15, 2008

I got 2 charges on my card of 14.95 on the 11/07/08 and 10/4/08 and i would like them back on my card

• Fr
    fred baker Nov 15, 2008

I have no idea who easy saver is but I just was billed$19.80 for service I never asked for or recieved. Be aware that easy saver is a rip off scam!

• Co
    Connie J Nov 17, 2008

This happened to me to and I so appreciate the number above so I could call. The company tried to tell me I signed up for it (which I have no idea how that could have happened) but they did not hesistate to issue me a credit. We will see if it actually posts to my account.

• Qu
    Quenesha Duncan Nov 21, 2008

I dont recall having to pay for anything on easy saver. I dont even know what it is. It just showed up on my bill statement.

• Ar
    Arlene Jarmolinski Nov 26, 2008

EZ SAVER made two unauthorized charged against my credit card twice in one billing cycle. I did not sign any membership application, did not receive communication about this membership. I will file complaints to appropriate government agencies and dispute the charges, as well as cancel the credit card to avoid future charges from this fraudulent, thieving company. Thank you for this website, there seem to be no way of contacting these people-THIEVES.

• He
    heidi robinson Nov 28, 2008

i got a charge of 1.95 on my credit card from easy saver that i never authorized. i cancelled them the minute i first got an offer from them but they obviously charged me anyway. i want my account credited. i am very outraged by this company and what they did. they shouldnt be in business. my bank will file fraudulent charges if this isnt corrected right away!

• Ti
    tim tew Nov 29, 2008

i have never heard of easy saver and i do not know what they do but i do know they are thieves i have called the fbi and the bbb. if i do not get back the money they stole from me i will hunt them down.

• Tj
    tjc Dec 01, 2008

Charged my credit card $1.00 and then was going to charge 14.95. I have never heard of this company before

• Mu
    mumbles Dec 04, 2008

I recently placed an order through Terrysvillage.com and then was charged $1.95 to my account from Easy Saver. This was an unauthorized charge. I have no idea why it was there, but read about it online only to find that other people also had this problem when making purchases from other sites. Luckily I called my bank and stopped it before they could make any other charges to my account like I read happening to others! WATCH OUT!

• Re
    Reina05 Dec 11, 2008

I have had unauthorized charges to my bank account. I noticed it today nonetheless they have been taking 14.95 out of my account on a monthly basis.
    Their customer service number is [protected] eastern time)

• Co
    Community man Dec 11, 2008

I look at my checking account and found a charge for 19.80. I have told the company I don't want there service, but they still make charges on my behalf.

• Mo
    Mona Dec 12, 2008

I just came across my billing because I rarely purchase anything. I am applaud at this tactic and i will pursue it further. This is unconstitutional by all means. I cannot express my anger at the way they can manipulate their website. This was a pure tactic of greed by all means. Let it be known by all scams that this will not be tolerated.

• Li
    Liz Dec 13, 2008

Easy Saver is a scam and as a company, does not really exist. Contact ProFlowers at:
    Company Name: Proflowers.com

E-mail address: [protected]@proflowers.com

Industry: Internet-based flower company

• Je
    Jessica Dec 14, 2008

I do not understand why I have $19.80 debited from my bank account each month for the past 2 months. I want this stopped immediately. If it does not stop, I will turn this into the DA as soon as possible. I also want all the money that has been taken from me to be put back!