American Disposal Servicesgot the run around and never received refund

I

I paid for service a year a time to save money. When I was selling my house so I gave them notice, when house sold I cancelled service. The unused months of service was to be refunded to me. First they said it takes 3 months to do a refund, when if I was starting up service they would expect immediate payment.

Then after stalling for 3+ months, they still have yet to send me my refund.

Very Poor customer service. I highly recommend going with another company. They will not follow through on their word and they will take your money.

Total dissatisfaction and unacceptable service.

Chase Hanson Jun 25, 2019

I had 15 bags of yard waste. They dragged them on the road but never took them. They only took one of the bags. Up and down the street there were also a lot of bags left they didn't take. I don't understand why they choose which ones where okay. I'm very upset and mad at their service.