AlumniClass.comthey keep charging me money, 1/15/16,$20 and I only meant to pay once, last year.

R

I tried joining them last year to get info on an upcoming reunion at a HS where I was going to a reunion. They charged me $20 at that time (last year) and didn't tell me anything useful, just kept advertising merchandise. I don't want to give them any more money, but they charged me again this year.

• Mr
    MRSharp Feb 22, 2016

Just experienced save issue, but over 3-month period. Most likely will not get $7.50 3-month charge back. BUT I cancelled my debit card, so they will NOT be able to access/withdraw that again. Luckily for me there were no other expected acct withdrawals, just AlumniClass. If you have other creditors, it will be more inconvenient for you. Good luck.