AlumniClass.comthey keep charging me money, 1/15/16,$20 and I only meant to pay once, last year.

R

I tried joining them last year to get info on an upcoming reunion at a HS where I was going to a reunion. They charged me $20 at that time (last year) and didn't tell me anything useful, just kept advertising merchandise. I don't want to give them any more money, but they charged me again this year.

• Mr
    MRSharp Feb 22, 2016

Just experienced save issue, but over 3-month period. Most likely will not get $7.50 3-month charge back. BUT I cancelled my debit card, so they will NOT be able to access/withdraw that again. Luckily for me there were no other expected acct withdrawals, just AlumniClass. If you have other creditors, it will be more inconvenient for you. Good luck.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices