AlumniClass.comfraud & unauthorized charge

B

I contacted this web-site in Spring 2016, looking for information on my 50th High School reunion. They provided no information at all regarding my request. I ended up missing my reunion which I found out was held in August of 2016. NOW, I just received a $20. charge on my credit card for a Membership renewal fee which I did not authorize. I called the number listed and was referred to "[protected]@alumniclass.com which I cannot access online. FRAUD - shut this down!!