AlumniClass β€” paid for nothing.

X

I was looking for former classmates and found AlumniClass.com. They don't allow you to see anything before paying a one time fee of $10. I paid the $10 and there were only 3 people from my class on the site. THREE. I tried to get a refund, but according to their "terms of use" they absolve themselves from everything and do not make refunds. This place is a scam. They responded to my complaint in a timely manner (via email), but they hide behind their "terms of use" to justify not doing what is right. Buyer beware is an understatement when talking about these scammers.

SandraParker Sep 01, 2018

Please refund the $40.00 to my credit card. I called my Bank and they said I could keep getting charges to my card without my authorization. This is sad. I really couldn't afford to do this and am 75 years old.

• Pa
    Pat Cahow Oct 03, 2018

I paid for a Lifetime Menbership on June 20, 2018 and it am trying to see some other classmates listed but the names are blurred. So I can not see them -this takes me to another window asking me if I want to pay for a membership .

Pat
    transaction ID qaq721b3
    Wed, June 20, 2018
    Kennewick HS Alumni

Marlacahill Nov 12, 2018

They sent me an email saying the were associated with Western High Alumni which I later found out they were not. I would like the $15 taken off my charge card. I have spoken to my actual alumni organization are this other is in no way affiliated with them.

Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices