Allvetmed.comThey charged my account for an order i never received

R

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They charged my account for an order i never received. I contacted them twice and they never wrote me back. I had to get the BBB involved and they totally lied to them saying they tried to get in contact with me. I never got their emails. If they had the wrong email, they should've at least responded to my emails i sent them.

• Da
    Daiss Aug 01, 2016

Ordered my dog's heart 3 medications through them on Nov 11. Received a confirmation via email that my order shipped Nov 12. Waited 2 weeks. Nothing. Called because I could not track order with the directions they emailed to me and was told my order was actually NOT shipped because they were OUT of STOCK. I told them I've made 2 visits to my pet's vet across town to pick up more medication "in the meantime" while I was waiting for my order to arrive and that they should've sent me some type of communication letting me know where my order is. I said I need them to overnight this shipment now because my dog needs her medication and will be out once again on Friday (it was Tues.) They said they I will have it "no later than Friday". Nothing again. Called, was on hold for more than 15 minutes before I was routed to a voice message machine to leave a message. Unbelievable. I checked online to find the order is estimated to come next Wednesday!! It's now been over 3 weeks, out over $100, no medication, no response from Allvetmed.com to my voice message or email left. Still waiting... Had to go back to my vet across town again to pick up the 3rd medication. Horrible service. Horrible customer service. Unacceptable.

• Ge
    Gehana Vasisith Aug 01, 2016

Sometime ago I have purchased some food product for my 2 big dog. And me and my dogs is very happy for this food. I always suggest to my all friend for allvetmed.

• Pi
    Pireten Aug 01, 2016

THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE AND THE EMAIL I WROTE TO THEM:

I am a first time customer so i contacted my vet's office immediately following placing my order on 12/20/12 so they could note my dogs file that I placed an order with your company for my dogs Heart medicine and that your company will be contacting them to to get approval for the three prescriptions ordered prior to being able to fill them.

It is now 12/28/12 and I have neither received, nor heard from your company regarding my order. I tried calling the customer service number [protected] today and after pressing #1 for existing orders was disconnected each of the 5 times I called. I then called the same number and pressed #5 which notes is for after hours pharmacy and was disconnected twice.

After calling and pressing #5 for the third time I finally reached somebody who did not hang up on me. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was connected with Miss Claudia Calon who looked up my order #405 and informed me that my order had been faxed to my vet's office twice for approval and has not received a reply.

MY DOG IS IN ADVANCED HEART FAILURE AND RECEIVING THIS MEDICINE ON TIME, AS YOU KNOW, IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! Why wasn't I contacted to let me know that your company was having a hard time getting my order approved?

Please contact me today! I have been waiting to receive my order #405 that was placed on 12/20/12. My dog is in ADVANCED HEART FAILURE and it is extremely important that I receive this medicine immediately as it was ordered over 7 days ago. If i do not hear back from somebody today I am canceling my order and will post this email on every dog related site to help other dog owners be aware of your customer service.

• Pl
    Plonke Aug 01, 2016

I ordered GlycoFlex II for one of my dogs and Revolution Flea meds for 3 dogs and 1 cat. My order supposedly shipped on Sep. 12, but I have not received it. They charged my card though. When I called about it on Sep. 19 they said USPS lost the package and that they had reshipped my stuff on Sep. 18 with UPS. They were suppose to call me back with a tracking #. Never got a call back so called today (Sep. 20) and they said the package had reshipped this morning, but they could not give me a tracking #. When I pressed for one and told them I really needed the flea meds the operator hung up on me. Called back and got the same person (Diana, operator # 201). I asked her to speak with a manager and she said she was the manager. I said I would prefer a refund at this point she said ok she would cancel my order and give a refund. I asked about the package that she said had already shipped this morning and she said it hadn't shipped yet! I canceled my credit card and filled a claim just now. This company lies and are a bunch of crooks.

• Vi
    Vintelen Aug 01, 2016

STAY AWAY, ordered meds for my dog weeks ago. Have been calling to check status, first they said order would ship in one day, called five days later to find out they were out of the meds. Rep said they were coming in today and I would receive a tracking number that night. Called next day and was told they shipped priority but no tracking available. Now a week later I just called and was told they shipped but no tracking number. When I asked for a manager I was told that no manager was available. I logged onto my credit card website to find that I was not charged, when I brought that up, I was told, ok the order has not shipped yet, please wait to get your order. By now my dog is out of her meds and I'm forced to go to my vet and pay alot more. I am going back to my old online ordering company, may be a few bucks more, but they do as they say. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS.

• Mu
    Mugdha Godse Aug 01, 2016

You do not need to be an expert in pet health to order a product from All Vet Med. They help you to know different diagnosis of different diseases. They help you identifying the symptoms by yourself and let you spot the area where a pet might be suffering. Have used their services for over ten times by now, I feel I have become a pet health expert now!!!

• Da
    Damdrey Aug 01, 2016

These scam artists took my money, let me wait for two weeks, needing my pets prescription meds. I kept looking for a shipment notice, none came.It is almost impossible to get them to answer the phone, and they DO NOT return calls if you leave voicemail. The long and short are this, I got jerked around for three weeks. I had to order from another company. They WILL NOT refund my money but say they shipped my order the day AFTER I cancelled it. I did not get my money back, I did not get my pets medication. There are hundreds of bad reports online about this company's foul customer service. I too, think the good reports are fake. The website claims to be accredited by VETERINARY-VERIFIED INTERNET PHARMACY PRACTICE SITE. They display the logo on their website, but click to verify, and you will find out that Allvetmeds in NOT in the database. I have reported their deception to the board of "vetvipps".

• Fi
    Firceke Aug 01, 2016

Do not believe positive reviews. Charged my account and did not send product. Then sent bad check for refund! Returned check fees!

• Ur
    UrwaTulWuska Aug 01, 2016

Allvetmed is one of the best healthy food suppliers for the dogs, cats and other pets animals .we can buys any thinks for our pets online by typing the website Allvetmed .com I purchase Orijen Puppy Biologically Appropriate Dog Food which lowest prices in the market. So I always purchase my dog item from their only.

SalmaKha Aug 01, 2016

Allvetmed is the best health suppliers for the my dogs as well as other pets animals .Allvetmed is one the best online store in USA. . I always use this online website and I am very satisfied for this product. I have also got some coupons and I saved some money. I can recommend allvetmed to anybody."

• Gl
    GlendaBHale Aug 01, 2016

I had always used Advantage or Frontline on my German Shephard, but decided to try Advantix because it treats more pests. For about a week after applying Advantix my dog would ly on his back and roll around on the carpet and grass like his back was itchy or irritated. He never did this with either Advantage or Frontline.

• Mi
    Miede Aug 01, 2016

I placed my order more than 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped. I've tried emailing and calling with no response. NO ONE answers the phone when you call their customer service phone number.

After threatening to report them for fraud, I finally got a response that the charge will be removed from my credit card - we'll see...

• Co
    Corbin Bleu Aug 01, 2016

I have 2 pets and some days ago I was very nerves for my pets’ healthy food. So, I called my friend Jems he is veterinary doctor in New York. I told him my entire problem then after he suggested me online healthy food supplier Allvetmed.com for pets. I ordered some healthy product on the online website. Today my pets are very happy and I am very satisfied Allvetmed.com service and product.

• Sh
    shekharwithpet Nov 08, 2013

Now that one department change and i think that u had got MSG from that company for re send all product on Free of cost, now allvetmed have excellent services with now department and legit process
    remove above one bad post on this company

Josh Duhamel Sep 23, 2013

My wife had ordered the dental chews form allvetmed for our dog and I was unsure about the quality of the product. After receiving the product and using it for our dog I was fully satisfied with the services and products offered by this site.

Jake wilsone Sep 03, 2013

Few days ago, I have purchased Dry Dog & Cat Food product for my Dog on online website health supplement provider company allvetmed.com. My dog is very healthy after taking this product. I am very satisfied with this product. I would like to recommend it for my friend…

• To
    Tom Denza Aug 27, 2013

Allvetmed.com is one of the best health supplement provider company for pet. I have Purchased many health product for my small cat. And today, my cat is very fit and healthy.

So, thanks to Allvetmed’s product.

• Sh
    shekharwithpet Aug 17, 2013

hello Rilone! I am from the office admin of allvetmed.com.. we really apologize for any type of inconvenience. I have read your problem and we are really eager to help you. If still your problem is not resolved then please contact or office admin staff. We always serve the best to our customers.

AllvetMed.com
    Admin

• St
    stefe scott Aug 07, 2013

in that my case i use for all time for my pet and in new agency for save animal and help to pets, Allvetmed.com is give excellent services and more effective advance discounts, and more updated products with take care of all customer

• Gi
    Gingore Jan 21, 2013

No one answers the phone, no one returns calls. No one replies to emails. I placed my order 3 weeks ago. I wish I had found these reviews weeks ago! Starting the cancellation process. My dog has arthritis and is in a lot of pain waiting for his meds, this is ridiculous.
    I agree with the reviews who say the good reviews have to be fake.

chantel16165 Jan 17, 2012

This company is an example of trust and do not dispense prescription medication to anyone is you don't have a true prescription for your pet medication, they will never serve you a medication under false testimonies just because you need this medication to use for other purposes, I purchase always from this company and I recommend them always. They have great prices, good service and are license nationwide.