Allsopp And Allsopp!!! Fraud alert !!!

I would like to bring attention the unethical behaviour shown by Allsopp and Allsopp Agents, Managers and Directors.

I made a regrettable mistake using Allsopp and Allsopp even after reading the negative comments online, believing that this was a respectable company. They prepared a contract to rent my apartment. All appeared good until it came to providing me with my payment. I was told that I would not be able to get my money, even though the apartment was with tenant because there is a mix up with the payment. I cannot understand how there could be a mix up then I found out they took a cheque dated one year ago means it cant be banked. I am months into the rent with no money or resolution from Allsopp and Allsopp. They never answer my phone or respond to my emails and when I finally spoke to someone I was told to call the tenant its not their problem???????

I continue to chase Allsopp and Allsopp regularly and without any resolution or response. My warning to anyone wishing to use ALLSOPP AND ALLSOPP is DONT!!! . I am in the process of raising a case against them at RERA and in Court to close this company.

• Al
    Allsopp and Allsopp Nov 27, 2014

XW Dubai,

We are sorry for the mistake made by our company however it is not our fault you didn't read the cheque dates! Please call us on +[protected] or visit our offices at 26th Floor, Vision Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE.