Allied Universal / Aus.comreinstatement/ no back pay

D Jul 08, 2019

I worked for allied for over 2 yrs never had a complaint. I was terminated from the company one day and i reached out and spoke with HR. HR reinstated me back into the company without any problems. Reason was because my termination was wrongful and the manager didnt follow proper procedures and protocol. I asked if i would be receiving back pay since i was reinstated, would i be going to a different site with the same pay and hours. Needless to say they demoted me from a Supervisor to and Guard. My hours went from 40+ to 16, and my pay would be anywhere from 10.00 to 11.00 hr depending on the site I choose to go to. Last but not least i was not going to receive any form of back pay since the termination should of never happened.