Allied Networkdating service

C

I contacted The Allied Network, and I was told in no uncertain terms that I wasn't a proper candidate for them. Reason was that I worked in the skilled trades and women weren't interested in men that worked the trades. I would be too difficult to match. This left a very sour taste in my mouth.
A few weeks later I was called in to what eventually turned out to be an extremely high pressure sales meeting. The consultant that previously rejected me suddenly had a large number of women on file that wanted to meet me. My questions were not properly answered. I was beginning to feel that I marked because I supposedly had a high income (from the trades) and was desperate to meet women. Consultant remarked that I worked in an environment where "I worked with a bunch of guys, who knew a bunch of guys, who knew a bunch of guys " several times during the sales pitch, and that without signing up, I would never meet anyone.
I finally had enough and did not bother signing up. Good thing I didn't.
A few months earlier, I experienced the same treatment from Lifemates.