HorneyMatches.com Complaints & Reviews

HorneyMatches.comAbsolute Fraud

Absolute fraud! I went to who's viewed me page, click on a profile and when I back browsed the who viewed me page the whole page had changed.

• Ne
    nevergiveaname Oct 27, 2009

This site is the biggest joke in the world. Of course, you don't find that out until you send them money. Email doesn't work, ALL the females are fake (made up by the company founders in Great Britain) and they absolutely lie about everything if you are lucky enough to get an email back from them..

Total ### these guys are for ripping people off like this...Would love to be able to reverse scam them somehow...

I'm not ashamed to call my bank and tell them this place is a fraud and get my money back...That's my only recourse...

• Ne
    nevergiveaname2 Mar 22, 2011

Dgbill.com Server Details
    IP address: 79.125.15.230
    Server Location: Ireland
    ISP: Amazon Data Services Ireland Ltd

• Dd
    DDNYAZ Jun 14, 2013

FRAUD!!! HONEST, do not waste your TIME or MONEY!!! Here is what I put on my profile and they rejected it. Geez...I wonder why?

NO married woman please or anyone with a serious or jealous boyfriend. Last thing I need is any more drama in my life. Bottom line: Dishonesty and Cheaters are the root of ALL problems and cause destruction on a massive scale. Think about it. I'm 39, single, never married and no kids. Recently moved from LA, working out there 7 years in the entertainment business. Was acting and writing. Yes...i am on imdb.com so it's not BS. My pictures and profile are real. If you are a fake or fraud, please...don't waste YOUR or my time. Not going to e-mail and chat back and forth, if we feel we could have fun, we chat via PHONE, skype is fine (as I COMPLETELY understand if the REAL woman on here do not want to give out there real phone #'s) Meet up in a public place for coffee is always an option to, it's where we PROVE to one another who we really are and what we really look like. My apologies to all the real woman on here who have to deal with scams and fake guys, it is sad some have nothing better to do with their time. As you can see i am honest, blunt, and wear my heart on my sleeve. It may not seem like it but I am trying my best to be optimistic. God Love ya to all of the sincere woman out there! David

Now WHY would any website reject this unless THEY THEMSELVES were fraudulent? I never sent them any money thank goodness. What a bunch of losers. STAY AWAY!!!

David D

HorneyMatches.comFraud

They advertise people"near you", lists of people living in your town/city want to "chat" or "hook-up", ALL LIES! As soon as you pay for membership nobody lives by you and the ones that wanted to chat or hook-up don't exist .

• binder Jul 06, 2009

"Hornymatches.com" huh, you must be a classy fella.

Next time you're that desperate, check out craigslist's "causual encounters" section - you'll find plenty of other horny losers such as yourself, and for free!

...seriously; if you haven't had an STD by now I'd be surprised.

HorneyMatches.comcannot make contacts it seems to be total scam as other people stae here

made over 100 attempts to contact people at site to contact ou side site hasent happened at those odds some body should have contacted but not one this site is a scamtakes money under false prentences

• Us
    usa13371 Sep 29, 2008

I have sent several messages that was not recieved

• Bi
    BIGBOXX Feb 22, 2009

I tollay agree. this site scamed me out of my money also. it's plain to see it's fake. how can they be allowed to scam people and pay no penatly.

• St
    studmuffin589 Feb 23, 2009

Totally agree. Check out my posting at the following link: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/horneymatches-c86447.html

ANTHONY SANTAMAURO Jun 19, 2009

A TOTAL RIP OFF! FAKE PICS FAKE PROFILES ONE LINES REPLYS! YOU CAN EVEN SEE WHAT WEB SITE THEY TOOK THE PICS FROM!

• We
    weejockpooplop Jul 12, 2009

Totally agree - I got sucked in too!
    Sombody feel free to trash them please...

HorneyMatches.com — Rip off

This site is totally fake and design to fool and scam people more or less everything here his American way of...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices