Alhind CargoI had send cargo to India in month of June 2015 till date not received

J

Dear All,
I had done cargo of 2 cartons to India Mumbai in month of June 2015 from Alhind Cargo service in Batha Riyadh which includes insurance charges also.
Till date I had not received my stuff, I had tried all the contact no in Saudi Arabia as mentioned in the bill but all are closed, then I contacted them in India office but they are unable to give any reply always saying we are checking.
Now it's nine months and still they are checking I don't understand does it takes so long only to check the status and reply, in nine months even mother gives birth to her child and here I m not getting status of my consignment. This is the very bad service even I had send mails regarding may consignment but no reply.
I just want my stuff or my money return at the earliest or will legally file the case against Alhind Cargo company.