Al Muzaini Exchange Co.Money transfer problem

M

Hello sir
My self muzammil abbas i send money from your bank 17 feb 2017 but now till date i will not received money in my account daily i call your call center he told me daily wait one day two days but today i call he say return your money tomorrow .tomorrow going to insltalment from my account please tell me what my mistake .my mistake only i send money through al muzaini this my mistake .tommorow bounced my instalment who's responsible.

Regards
Muzammil abbas
00965 [protected]

Money transfer problem

• Da
    dan thornton Feb 22, 2017

If there is ever any problem with withdrawing your funds, don't panic, just email [email protected], their team will hep you recover your money intact.