Al Muzaini Exchange Co.Customer service

L Jul 28, 2020

Good evening

This is in regards to my online banking transaction the system was slow on the 27th evening, and the transaction dint take place as it was just circling!!
Suddenly the transaction payment was deducted from my bank account,

immediately contacted customer service, but it took very long to get in touch with one, and i explained to the Person his name is Augustine, he told me dont worry the payment is here and we will push it tomorrow, in the meantime i have done the second transaction for the same amount next day since the money back home is very important, and this went through.

My follow is my first payment so i did follow up again with customer service and i spoke to one Mr. Clement, and he promised me that the payment will be processed at 4.00pm today, and still non done, so i called again in the evening customer service, after calling for 45 minutes and i got through and it was Augustine again, and i was so furious about this transaction. he said i am sorry but i see its already confirmed to push the payment, and
i will definitely call you once its done, in the mean time i sent the email to customer service, and team leader replied to me Mr. Essam that the payment is done, and i asked me to send me TT confirmation, and you know what he send me the transaction confirmation of my second transaction, can you believe this a supervisor without reading the full contents of the issue just replies, after this email i sent several email waiting for confirmation no response at all, called customer service several time may be around 15 times or more, says all customer agents are busy.

Now the time is 8:48 pm no call from Augustine, no email from Customer service, even a courtesy response.

Even the Whats up numbers on intragram are all no response!!!

Please put you place in my present situation.

Your service of customer agents are not are all not perfect at all including the Team Leader

Appreciate if you improve the communication with the full team
if they promised they need to comply and called the customer back

Now the time is 9pm no response still from Agustine !!!

Kind regards