Al Muzaini Exchange Co.Complain about staff.

There's a rude staff in almuzaini mahboula branch block 3 I go there to send money to my family but suddenly this staff is not a friendly person I go there around 630pm April 5. The way he talk to me is really not nice he's not good in English also and he's talking in his language I'm not sure if he's Egyptian. There only 2 staff when I go there and he's in 2nd to the last sit. So instead I will send money there I go the other branch in Kuwait Asian. This ####ing guy should not working in that place he should work in Iraq. I will not recommend al muzaini to my friends anymore . he's not good really so dis appointing ..