AGS Stainless Inc.Stay away from AGS Stainless Inc.

AGS Stainless does not stand behind its product and their so called warranty. They are dishonest and have no respect for the customer. The quality control is non-existent resulting in poor quality products delivered to the customer. Do yourself a favor and don’t engage in business with these people unless you want to waste your money.

• Sj
    SJG10 Oct 16, 2015

I recommend NOT using AGS. From what I can tell, their sales, design and fabrication departments have little idea of what the other one is doing. They'll sell you a system and take a deposit, no problem there. Then your order will get passed to design which is where they really dropped the ball and lost my support. It took about 3 months and numerous threatening emails and phone calls to get a design ready for approval. What's really frustrating is that instead of explaining that they were behind and giving me an expected delivery date, they would assure me that the drawings would be "ready by the end of the week". This continued for several weeks without any follow up emails or calls, no offer to compensate for the delay and no confirmation of when to expect drawings. Essentially, they took our money, made some interest on it while having a 'you'll have to wait' attitude about it. I would have never used AGS if I had known how long and frustrating the process was going to be. Do yourself a favor and shop somewhere else.

• Br
    Brandon S Sep 18, 2013

Good customer service is one that is sorely lacking these days and I for one have found it hard to find, but your service and your companies attention to service and details is very much appreciated. You and your company should be highly commended for such.

• Rc
    Rcolvin Mar 31, 2011

I have installed more than 10 of AGS's systems on large and complicated projects and I will continue to use them as long as I have clients that desire high quality stainless steel cable rail systems.

• To
    Tom Knoll Sep 16, 2009

I had the same negative experience with AGS stainless. The hardware at the end of the cables is cracking along the entire surface area and the cables are falling out of the sockets. We have kids and at this time they are posing a hazard.

angelo toglia Mar 05, 2009

AGS Stainless in a company with an impeccable reputation.
    Please verify this for yourself by contacting the Better Business Bureau.

• Br
    Brenda Mar 04, 2009

I have two beautiful pieces of cable rail on my deck from AGS Stainless, the customer service was first class and the product arrived on time and well protected. I would recommend AGS Stainless to anyone that wants to treat there home to a first class product.