AGS International Movers / relocation from montenegro to qatar

AGS Movers, Qatar Review updated:

Hi,
I have signed a relocation agreement moving from Montenegro to Qatar on November 2018. Stakeholders involved are AGS Montenegro Mr. Darko and AGS Qatar Mrs. Mygle.

As per the agreement, and actually was the reason why I selected AGS, the lead time estimated was 15 weeks. I understand this is only an estimation, however I'm expecting the actual time is close to the estimated one, as coming from a specialist.

Unfortunately, instead of 2 weeks, the transit took 7 weeks that is absolutely bot acceptable. In fact, I had to buy a full set of house stuff to live in a decent condition for more than a month, that was absolutely not planned.

In addition to that, I gave the request for an extra charge of 250USD because AGS Qatar couldnt reach with a 20ft container my apartment. This is absolutely without any sense, as I signed a door-to-door relocation and it is obvious that a 20ft container can not enter in a residential area.
Even when AGS Montenegro came for the packing, they arrived with a small pick-up to put on the boxes.

Long story short, what I'm asking is a full reimbursement of what I paid because the 7 weeks delay and the total unacceptable behavior from your representative.

Thanks and regards
Roberto Biffi +974 [protected]

Ro
Mar 12, 2019

Comments

• Ke
      26th of Mar, 2019

Roberto, please keep us informed of your progress, I am still waiting for my shipment, and I am compiling the list of lies we have been told by AGS at every turn.