AGS International Movers / relocation from montenegro to qatar
I have signed a relocation agreement moving from Montenegro to Qatar on November 2018. Stakeholders involved are AGS Montenegro Mr. Darko and AGS Qatar Mrs. Mygle.
As per the agreement, and actually was the reason why I selected AGS, the lead time estimated was 15 weeks. I understand this is only an estimation, however I'm expecting the actual time is close to the estimated one, as coming from a specialist.
Unfortunately, instead of 2 weeks, the transit took 7 weeks that is absolutely bot acceptable. In fact, I had to buy a full set of house stuff to live in a decent condition for more than a month, that was absolutely not planned.
In addition to that, I gave the request for an extra charge of 250USD because AGS Qatar couldnt reach with a 20ft container my apartment. This is absolutely without any sense, as I signed a door-to-door relocation and it is obvious that a 20ft container can not enter in a residential area.
Even when AGS Montenegro came for the packing, they arrived with a small pick-up to put on the boxes.
Long story short, what I'm asking is a full reimbursement of what I paid because the 7 weeks delay and the total unacceptable behavior from your representative.
Thanks and regards
Roberto Biffi +974 [protected]
More AGS International Movers Complaints & Reviews
- AGS Four Winds Trinity Removals India - deplorable service and inhuman treatment to customers 
- AGS Four Winds International Removalists - damage to shipment 
- AGS International Movers - international move from dubai 
- AGS Four Winds - quality of service 
- AGS International Movers - the worst packer and movers
- AGS International Movers - poor wrapping - items damaged - beirut - khartoum
- AGS International Movers - excessive demmurage charges cause by border clearing delays due to ags in actions
- AGS International Movers - additional charges
- AGS International Movers - delivery of my shipment from khartoum to new york
- AGS International Movers - moving company asking more