Afrihost — fibre installation fee false advertisement
Afrihost advertise they offer a up to R4000 for new Fibre installation covering hardware, installation and router. I applied in January but Fibre was not yet life in our area. In March I gladly received the router. Still Fibre was not life. When we received notification Fibre is life in our area I immediately applied for installation. I wanted to edit my Afrihost package but couldn't because it was not life yet. In the mean time vumatel installation was done and we went life. Now this week I received an inv from vumatel. I fwd to Afrihost. I was informed by Afrihost they don't pay for the installations anymore (even though it's still reflex on their site) apparently they changed this policy in March and since I changed my order it's now on me to pay. I was never informed when changing the package that I was now responsible for the installation fee. Afrihost you have lost a lifetime customer. Recently my new SSL couldn't be installed because of a R39 account that was not deducted from their site. Maybe they should have fewer team building events and actually start looking after there clients who is after all paying for these team building events.
More Afrihost Complaints & Reviews
- Afrihost - prolong and bad service 
- Afrihost.com - very unhappy afrihost.com client 
- Afrihost.com - terrible service 
- Afrihost.com - customer service 
- Afrihost - line speed problems 
- Afrihost - bad service-afrihost accounts department
- Afrihost - not cancelling the internet data as agreed, now billing me for it 
- Afrihost - no fibre connection and lied to me that vuma takes 24/48 hours to respond.
- Afrihost - lte rain connectivity and cancellation of service
- Afrihost - fiber