Afremov.comNo delivery

M

Paid for the painting on www.afremov.com 6 weeks ago. 3 weeks later wrote an email to Leonid about not receiving the item. Was assured with Leonid(or whoever it was) that everything is fine and item is on the way. 1 week later emailed Leonid – same result, – “be patient”. Another week later emailed Leonid again – got answer that painting is not shipped yet, will be shipped right away, and got the tracking number from UPS. Another week later I called UPS and ask about my shipping, they said the item was never delivered to UPS facilities, so the tracking # I got from Leonid was fake (generated from UPS for ### purposes). I wish I found this complaintsboard earlier, would not waste time.

• Af
    Afremovart Sep 28, 2014

Dear friend, Hello!
    My name is Dmitry, I am now in charge of customer service of afremov.com
    I saw your post, that you are not happy with our company, I am sorry about that

Please contact me about this issue, and you will receive or painting or refund within next 24 hrs, as long we know the problem, we can help

My email is [email protected]

• Da
    Dawn53222 May 06, 2013

I have ordered seven different paintings from Afermov. Yes, they took forever to get to the US (they go through customs which can take for.ever.) but once they arrived I was very pleased. We get compliments from everyone who sees them. There are lots of complaints on this board regarding this artist. I really don't understand them. The paintings, for what they are (oil on canvas of decent size and quality) are cheap. What on earth are people expecting for a few hundred dollars? An original Picasso?

If you are purchasing art to make an investment, this is not for you. If you are looking for some well done pieces of art on canvas (vs. paper prints) then these are perfect for you.