Having problems with AFI Auctionmax?

AFI Auctionmax Customer Service Contacts

351 W. Washington St
Kearney, Missouri

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AFI Auctionmax Customer Service. Initial AFI Auctionmax complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AFI Auctionmax above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AFI Auctionmax. Discuss the issues you have had with AFI Auctionmax and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AFI AuctionmaxAccessed my daughters bank account without consent.

My daughter purchased goods and the cashier forgot to charge for an item. they debited my daughter's account without consent then black listed my whole family from coming to their store or participating in the auction when my daughter threatened to sue them They escorted my sister and I from their store while we were shopping and told us my family could not shop there anymore because of the dispute between them and my daughter. It was such an embarassing situation to be escorted from the store like a criminal. I bet had our skin color was white this would not have happened. I resent the fact that my family like a lot of black consumers are always treated like criminals when we go into stores. I have tried contacting the management to talk about the situation but they did not call back. I have discouraged my friends and other blacks to not support this business. they do not deserve our hard earned money when they are so RACIST.

• Updated by sdixon · Jul 03, 2020

Accessed my daughters bank act. b/c the cashier forgot to charge for an item. My dtr. threatened a lawsuit and they lack listed my whole family and friends from store due to the incident. My sister and I were escorted form the store last year while shopping during reg store hours. It was so vey embarrassing I felt like a criminal. I called management and sent emails to discuss how my family was treated and no one called back.
      Business like this that treat blacks like criminals do not deserve black hard earned money. I am tired of hearing stories like this and worst of all experiencing it myself. NOT ALL BLACKS ARE CRIMINALS. There is no room for RACISM in our country. Blacks should not be supporting these business so they can get the message.

afiauctionmax.comfraud/credit card charges

DAVE ESPINO'S CLICK SMART DVD.
    bought it and refused to deal with them when they sent a marketing co.to harrass me night and day.

last night my assistant while doing taxes asked me if my credit card fraud identity was deductable?
    I called the number and found out I was slammed 4/08 on a credit card that has not been used for over a year.
    I am paying off the card and not using it.

I didn't discover these charges until today.$29.95 for 21 months.
    I called the company to find out who they where.
    they told me I went into an auto pay due to not cancelling.
    this is one of many scams I have learned this company is doing.
    they offered to give me 6 months back out of 21 months