Affluence Edu LLCI attended the presentation, but I didn't get the tablet

R

OMG. It was scam. I got the email from Affluence Edu LLC. They offered to attend their presentation and if you registered within 10 minutes, you will get tablet for free. I registered within couple of minutes and didn’t get any confirmation. After 3 days I called to this company to confirm the registration. I said that I registered within 10 minutes and they promised to present the tablet after the presentation. I sat 3 hours and didn’t get the tablet, but they again offered some unbelievable thins. Don’t trust them.

• Ro
    Rose05 Jul 09, 2017

Affluence Edu, LLC Affluence Edu, LLC -Purchased a 3 day Investment Training for $1147.00- Was shocked when class turned out to be nothing but information to receive the actual training costing $38 000.00 Very disappointed and wants my money back. Utah

I am in Arizona and am writing this report after I walked out of Affluence Edu, LLC 3 day training class today before the 3 days are over. My reason for not completing the 3 day class are as follows:
    On 06/21/17 I attended Scott Yancey seminar upon an invitation that came in the mail. The seminar was held in Scottsdale, Arizona and lasted for 3 hours. Scott Yancey and his wife were present at that seminar and I was very excited to follow their footsteps in learning about Real Estate Investment. During the seminar an announcement was made for those who wanted to attend a 3 day training class that was costing $1147.00. They explained in detail what the 3 day training was going to teach and to mention a few, free funding to purchase properties and all I needed was to pay back a 1.6% on the property sale value and the rest was mine. That sounded very attractive as customer support was also available including one on one mentoring. They brought in three students from the previous class who gave testimonials about how they were doing after completing the class and that motivated me to sign up. I signed up for the 3 day class that was going to be held on July 7, 8 and 9, 2017 in Scottsdale Arizona and paid $1147 from my debit card.

On July 7, I showed up for the class excited and had taken time off work with my busy work schedule. Classes were supposed to be from 9am - 6pm. I considered the training was going to be more beneficial to me as I have been looking for Real Estate Investment programs, I thought that was it, I was in. To my surprise, the first day went by, and there was nothing like training. The class presenter was talking much about his life experience from the time he migrated from the UK to the United States and how many properties he has acquired. I was also surprised when the presenter talked about "House Keeping Rules" and one of the rules was that "There is no networking among us in the class and no negativity" We were not allowed to exchange phone numbers with anyone in the class. I waited to get the training but none. We were served with lunch (pizza) after paying $1147.00 pizza lunch was the best they could offer. Anyway after lunch I realize there was no training but the presenter was now talking about upcoming workshops on different scheduled dates with the following fees: Platinum ($19, 997), Diamond Elite ($24, 997) and Diamond Elite 360 ($37, 997).

From there on the topic was about the upcoming workshop and only amount he was mentioning for the workshop was ($38K) which is the Diamond Elite 360. The remainder of the first day was about motivation and not getting discouraged and giving various examples with some book authors with good examples of knowing what change can do and how to adjust to change. That is all about the first day. Before we left for the day, we were divided into groups and were assigned to some consultants. We were given a piece of paper to sign in on a website and
    check our credit scores and from that time, I became suspicious as we were promised to use other people’s monies and getting all funding free during the first
    seminar that was attended by Scott Yancey. During the house keeping rules, there were no questions allowed, anyone with a question was supposed to write it down and give it to the presenter. There was no time allocated for questions, people were like in a prison as we could not talk to each other. I guess they knew there was going to be some influencing among ourselves as people realized, that was not a training class as they had announced.

On the second day, the consultants were pulling individuals or couples at the back of the room and no one could talk about any discussions with the counselors, it was confidential I guess. I waited for my turn only to be surprised that the meeting with the consultant was to ask if I was going to sign up for the upcoming two day workshop and the cost was $38K which was the Diamond Elite 360. Upon checking the credit scores, the website had a promotional code and the results would be transmitted to the counselors. My consultant told me that my credit score could not qualify me to any credit cards that could pay for the $38K. That was the only package they were talking about. I dropped my face, I told my consultant that I was very disappointed and asked if something else could be done as I didn't have the $38K to pay for the upcoming workshop that was to provide the actual training. I asked why I had to pay $1147 in the first place and was advised it was to do with the 3 days training, I told my consultant that was not a training. My consultant did not have much to say or offer since I did not come up with $38K. I went back to my seat and realize that a lot of people were leaving the class soon after they met with their consultants and some did not return after lunch. The presenter even mentioned it during his first day that by the 2nd and 3rd day, most of the chairs will be empty but he didn't say why. I figure it out that the moment the $38K fee was in the picture, a lot of people including myself were no longer motivated. I shared with a couple I was seated with at my table and the husband was going to file a dispute with his bank as he was not happy for paying $1147 with no training and I felt the same way. We were discussing quietly as we didn't want to be noticed by the presenter as his rules were "no side talks". I told that couple I was leaving, I left before the session was over and went home. I am not going to attend the class today, I am here sending this report, it is past midnight Mountain Standard Time and I want this report to be read by many people. I wish I had read other people's reviews before attending the seminar, I would not have wasted my time and money. I want my money back and this company Affluence Edu, LLC is a rip-off and a SCAM.

I have lost income, I took time off from my job on Friday and Saturday hoping to attend classes not information sessions by someone talking about his life and how he went to the US Embassy in the UK to get his visa to come to the USA and how he lined up in line etc etc. Where is the training that we were promised during the seminar? Do you think you can get away with this, the answer is NO. I am taking this matter up and I will fight for my refund, I am not that easy to convince. I was quiet during the two days I was in the class but at the back of my mind I already realized that I have been ripped-off. I am full of regrets because I googled Scott Yancey and all I could see was "Flipping Burgers" and no mention about his company Affluence Edu, I could have searched under that company but I didn't know. I am not returning tomorrow as that is the last day. Today there was no lunch served, we had to buy our own lunch. Why paying $1147 with a one day lunch (pizza) and no training. How many people attended the 3 day class? The first day we were almost 100 in class, do your math, say 60 paid $1147 as some were couple, multiply by $1147 that is $68 820.00. Do you think you will get away using people like that? Now you want people to pay another $38 000 in addition to the $1147. Your "House Rules" did not work, people were discussing outside about the rip-off and reason why most of them left before the 3 days is over. The presenter also talked about someone in his last class whom he kicked out of the class after he complained about paying $38K. The guy returned the next day giving out flyers to people in the car park before they enter the class. Your "House Rules" will never work, people are smart to know what was happening in that class as that was not a 3 day training but was a "Motivational Class". I was ripped off but I will get my money back. STAY AWAY FROM - AFFLUENCE EDU, LLC. They are SCAMMERS.