Aerotekis a scam

I was contacted by Chris Martin with Aerotek from the beaverton office in regards to a customer service job for IBM, I was scheduled an interview and came in went through all their online testing, background check, filled out a I-9 online giving all my personal information, I was suppose to start may 3rd 2010 then molly employee of aerotek called stating the training classes was be pushed out to may 17th and promised no more delays, Well she calls me today which is may 10th and says that all beaverton IBM training class will be Canceled- that means I was dicked around since march and in the end NO JOB!!! But why would a company go so far into hiring process just to screw with people!!! This is a major SCAM and I wish I waS NEVER sucked it!!! I will be filling a complaint with BBB and u should aswell, I want all my personal information back!!!

• Scott_Peoples Jan 19, 2015

The company, Aerotek as we'll as it's parent company, Allegiance, is not listed with BBB so filing complaints against them through BBB, will be futile. Best way...file or copy and paste your review and post them as much as possible. Preferably on cities where there is a Aerotek.

JohnDoe_2013 May 15, 2013

Strange thing that their recruiter set up an appointment with me, sending me email telling me to be absolutely on time. I came and the recruiter never showed up and I heard nothing from her since. They basically had no jobs match for me and just took advantage of jobseekers' desparation perhaps just to entertain themselves at our time and monetary cost. It also ended up costing me a 300$ traffic ticket to be there on time yet, again, their recruiter never showed up or contacted me thereafter. They suck big time.