Advanced Wellness Research/ (now calling themselves Netalab.comcancelation problems

Canceled this product 3 times spoke to agent 5306 the first time, agent 0102 the second and agent 243 the third time. The company seems to have changed there name to netalab.com. I also have cancelation numbers that don't seem to help. I'm very upset!!!
They keep sending and charging me for somthing I canceled the first time was May 12th it is now Aug. Personnally the person owning this company should go to jail for theft, and deafinately fraud.

• Em
    E. M. C. Dec 18, 2010

I had the same problem. Then I contacted my credit card company and gave them my information, you know account # Person who I spoke with and so on. To get to the point my credit card company took care of it for me and I haven't had a problem with them since. Hope this helps.