Adison High Schoolfraud

J

Adison high school oline diplomas are a fraud. They won't give you an address and they charge 299.00 for a diploma that isn't worth 1 cent. They send fraudulant papers and diploma. When you call to talk to someone about it they won't let you talk and hang up. They will say anything about their diplomas to sell them. You can't use them for military, colleges or even jobs, but they will assure you that you can all they need is someone to call and they will verify that it is good, but it actually isn't. We are trying to get help to get these people out of business so if anyone has any information please complain on this site. They give a false address so we could sire use some help.

• Rr
    RRE70 Nov 13, 2020

My daughter got a "diploma" from them in 2009. Now 11 years later we find out the school was a scam and is now defunct!! She will now have to go and take the GED and we wasted $300!!! I'm am absolutely livid!!!

Anisha Love Aug 02, 2018

I used it to get into college at Npc it worked but certain jobs won't except it Me, MY mother and one of my sister's Got them my sister just recently enrolled back in school with the same diploma I DNT know we live in Arkansas.

Love Nico Sep 28, 2017

If anyone is here call the federal trade commission office [protected]-4357make a complaint

• St
    stephy1027 Sep 06, 2016

I went through them in September 2009 & paid $300 for a diploma. I been trying to get in a college since & nobody will accept me! I would like to get my money back!!

Love Nico Sep 28, 2017

@stephy1027 Call the federal trade commission [protected] make complaint spread the word give them all information you know

JAD92 Aug 23, 2016

I took this test at 18 got my diploma and right after that got my cosmetology license, of course I didn't think anything was wrong. Being 24 and now with a daughter I decided to go back to school. As I'm registrating for classes they come in to tell me I have to take the GED coarse before attending because my "diploma" is FAKE!!! I don't know how these people can get away with ruining so many peoples lives!!! THEY HAVE TO BE STOPPED!!!

• Es
    Estela Mccubbins Apr 17, 2016

Ok, I hear every one. So my question is after the compliant with BBB what was done. Was there a suit? Did anyone get their money back, what? I too was a victim, just found out I can't be promoted in my job because I have no GED?

anelisa graham Sep 22, 2015

I too got my ged through this school and a few months later, i received a call saying that the certificate was no good and that i had to pay $285.00 to have them verified. Well never the less i hit the roof, told the person off and the initial $300.00 i spent was gone...

• Mc
    mcoulon21 Aug 22, 2015

Okay so does anyone know how I can get another copy of the diploma, I understand its fake but I need a copy atleast to show my probation officer. if anyone knows how to help please let me know. [email protected]

• Ni
    nichol de jesus May 27, 2015

i couldn't use this diploma for nothing not even for a technical school. and i try to call them and nothing.thts mess up.

• Fe
    Fermin Upset Jan 07, 2015

Same thing as everyone else. Took a test for a diploma back in 2007, joined the military at 18 with it. Now attempt to go to school and find out it's a fake. So I call the school, they tell me I need to pay an extra $175 to have it updated and re-accredited through the Department of Education. I tell them that I don't have the money right now, the "Indian" dude goes on to tell me that I have one week then my records will be deleted. They couldn't give any good information, ### customer service, awful and disrespectful considering the people who do this are fellow most likely low class citizens trying to get a leg up. Something needs to be done.

Here is an example conversation I had with the online operator/counselor...

""""You are now chatting with 'Robert Neil'.
    Fermin: International Accreditation committee of online schools? Can you explain to me what that is?
    Robert Neil:it means we are nationally accredited and diplomas are accepted in all 50 states of US
    Fermin: But for some reason the address for IACOOS is the same as Adison High School?
    Fermin: What about the United States Department of Education?
    Fermin: I'm just looking for a good online school
    Robert Neil:this is the best online high school
    Fermin: You guys are accredited through an accreditation committee that is located in the same building?
    Robert Neil:once you have the diploma you wont be facing any problems
    Robert Neil:No
    Fermin: The address is the same for IACOOS as it is for Adison High School
    Robert Neil:that might be a mistake and i will check it right away
    Fermin: I just looked for the IACOOS and there is no such thing.
    Fermin: Could you send me a link to the commissions website?
    Robert Neil:i make sure i check it to see what the problem is
    Robert Neil:when were you graduated?
    Fermin: Could you send me a link to the commissions website?
    Fermin: I haven't graduated yet just looking for a good online school.
    Robert Neil:Once you complete your program you will be receiving everything in the mail
    Fermin: I'm assuming your name isn't Robert is it, because you type like an idiot, have no grammar skills, and cannot even answer my questions.
    Robert Neil:sorry about that
    Robert Neil:if you don't mind can i ask one of my Councillors to give you a call and explain everything in a better way?
    Robert Neil:had a long day that's why i think i couldn't assist you in a proper way.
    Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

• Bu
    bullfrogbaby Sep 06, 2014

I think there needs to be a class action lawsuit filed against this company. Anybody know a good lawyer willing to take this on. There sure seems to be enough of us who have fallen victim to this particular crime. My Husband was told today by them that he know needs to pay them another additional $200 to have his, " Diploma" notarized and registered with the state. My husband told them that he felt that this was a scam and that he was going to Report them to the BBB. they then told him that they would have to put his degree on hold for a week and if the didn't hear anything from him about then to resolve the matter then they would no longer keep his records. Wow. They left this on his voice mail which I saved because this is ridiculous. Something needs to be done. I don't have any idea where to start but if someone gets the ball rolling we are first in line to help out,

• Ci
    Citizen124 Aug 14, 2014

REPORT these fakes to US DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. Fraud. Got yelled over the phone by the so called "counslor" Felix. RIP OFF. Ran by some smelly Indian's, would not be shocked it its outsourced to India. REPORT them .

• Ci
    Citizen124 Aug 14, 2014

ITS A SCAM FOR YOUR MONEY. Some joe-blow Indian's run it (not rich native ones but the stinky ones) Felix is apparently the name of the one who is in charge of this whole shebang. I even got yelled at over the phone by these fools. They are scamming and I advise people to report them to the U.S. Department of Education.

• total scam and when i called guy tryed to talk me in to getting a legal recognization through whole usa saying i needed to get this application done so i can be excepted all over usa and pay fee of 350 all scamm and i got mine in 2007 and now im on top of this bussiness and im 100 % sure they are all in india with usa numbers !! since all the usa address is scamed just like their numbers !!!i tryed to get this sorted out thru local and federal but due to so many scams in our usa no time for small people i guess !! no response !!! i will find them and locate them and bust them my promise to all of the people that have been involved in this scam !!

• Ca
    carolanndaniels Jun 30, 2014

hi, my name is carol Daniels. At the time was carol Ann Campbell. I paid and got my diploma from Adison High School as well and I cant use it anywhere either. It sucks. The only reason I went through Adison high school is because I was messed over on my education. I was living in Florida and I was a senior. I was going to walk with my class and go to summer school and I would have been done with high school with a 4.0 but, my father retired and moved us to el paso tx and when I got there they halfed my credits, stuck me back in the tenth grade and an at risk councelor came and pulled me out of class to ask if i thought about getting my ged. I said no ma'am. I did not work as hard as i did to drop out. She told me that I needed to think bout it cause by the time I would graduate I would be 21 yrs. old and at that time they did not allow 21 yr olds in high school. Then I was kicked out. I did not know I could fight it at the time. so, years down the road when I finally had the money I took the online high school exam through Adison high school and passed and qualified for their diploma package. They assured me that they were internationally accredited and that because of that they were accepted everywhere. well, the pell grant, government, and colleges don't accept it. Not even vocational schools will accept it. I'm so frustrated cause i want to go to school and now i have to spend another 100$ for a ged because adison is not accredited where it needed to be accredited in order for them to be recognised where it is needed to be. i wish there was a way we could get a class action law suit on them and get our money back that they clearly stole from us. And what i mean by stole is gave us false information obviously to extract money from us.

• Mr
    mrvalence Aug 14, 2013

I took the test in 2010 to get the high school diploma from Adison, After taking the exam I got a call saying congrats and took my payment of 299.00, I felt this was a little off but went with it anyway because they assured me it would be useful for college, etc. Well although I have gotten jobs with this diploma I'm a sub teacher right now but I can't get into college to actually get my career on the road to become an actual teacher, This diploma is not worth the paper they print them on, I paid 299.00 and for nothing, There is not one college that will accept this diploma, They are a huge SCAM!!! I also called to see if I could get a copy of this so called diploma and guess what on top of the 299.00 they charged for the FALSE papers, They tried to charge me another 100.00 to reprint and send me a copy, I thought this was really off because anyone can email a copy of the diploma there is no need in all the bull they continue to put all the people through, I would love to see this company go down on top of them being closed I believe everyone should receive a refund of the amount we paid to get this FALSE diploma!!! I have not once got anything that seemed to be to good to be true since this SCAM!!! Watch out DO NOT let them Scam you like they have the rest of us!!!

• Ll
    llitfin Jul 03, 2013

I, too am a victim of their scam.
    I got my fake diploma, transcripts and certifications back in 2008 and have been trying to get into several different colleges and none of them will accept my diploma. The diploma is totally worthless.
    Of course if i would have known they were a scam, i would have never got my diploma through them but to late now. The damage is done.
    It is plastered all over their website that they are an accredited school, they lied!

• Gc
    gclaudia May 24, 2013

Addison high school is not good nobody will accept the certificate. I bought one to go to college and they didn't accept it I waist $$$$$$$$$$ and time.They will no give any $$$$$$$$$$$ back

• Au
    Autiel Apr 27, 2013

All of these comments are true, they have very little consideration for people like me that dropt out of high school the reason why I even consider them for online school, was because at the time I did not have the time to attend a local school, with working and taking care of my kids and my ILL WIFE, it was a bunch of BS from the start. Now they charged all this f...ing money for a diploma that will get me no F...ing where. Every time I try to get a hold of them by phone or chat and email I get no response they are very evasive toward any question that I may have, something needs to be done. this school was a waste of my time and my family savings.SO MUCH FOR A USELESS DIPLOMA!!!
    SILLY ADISON TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS." I'M NOT ONE"

• Mr
    Mrs. Amlett Mar 20, 2013

I took the test and passed. Then when I found out that the college wouldn't take the diploma I was mad so I called the number on my papers and I got my money back that I paid. It took twenty four hours for it to post but I got my money back!

• Ta
    TaharaW Jan 26, 2013

I thank you all for your comments because I was about to send them a 400 dollar check today! Thank God I did some research first.

MAD_AS_HELL_31 Aug 22, 2012

I GOT MY BS DIPLOMA IN 2010, TRIED TO ENROLL N SCHOOL TODAY... THEY WANTED TO TAKE ME 2 JAIL THOUGHT I HAD PRINTED UP SOME FRAUD PAPER... BOY IS MY FAMILY PISSED... DOES ANYONE WHO I CAN CONTACT ABOUT THIS... I AM GOIN 2 B THE ONE 2 STOP THIS CRAP!!! MY FEELINGS R SO HURT MY DAD PAID 389$ FOR THIS MESS.

• Le
    lessonlearned19999 Aug 15, 2012

I received a diploma from Adison High back in 2007. I did not use it until this week when I applied at Devry. I was told that this diploma was not valid. I called Adison and they of course have no refund policy. Lesson learned... don't waste your money. Now I am going to take my GED like I should have done in the first place..

American made muscle May 17, 2012

I am writing this in reference to Adison, I too was scammed from this ponzi scheme! I was told by the school and the billing company that I cannot get a refund.I also thought of calling my local news and exposing this school to the media so other people wont get scammed or are mislead by the fraudulent diploma that Adison sells online.Anyone looking to get a real diploma make sure you do your research and make sure the accreditation is legitimate from the better business bureau or a well known trusted name.I am building a case against this school as we speak and it isn't about the money its about the principal of facts.

AngryMom Feb 14, 2012

Good luck.. I have been fighting them for years now to get a refund for my son. I have taken all the steps through the BBB ect.. And still nothing. WE just finally had to repay for my son to go get his GED in order to get into any type of College. And are still out our money that Adison scammed from us.

amina12 Feb 14, 2012

the adison school take my monay so please tel the fbi please i come from africa kenya and i foucer my mom to give me her money and i wasted on those pelople in the adison school please let me talk to somebody about this and plesae call me

amina12 Feb 14, 2012

please call me and please stop this thiefnecss

amina12 Feb 14, 2012

that happend to me today i just did the same thing but please have fb to shout it downd

MAL108 Sep 12, 2011

ADISON HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA

Posted: 2011-09-12 by MAL108

Currently getting scamed! Complaint Rating:

Company information: Adison high school United States Phone: [protected]

This school is fake, not only are they giving out fake diplomas but when u ask for a refund they try to talk you out of it and theygive u a bunch of ### excuses on why they're are so much negative stuff on their school. I jate to admit but I too fell for this f***en scam. I took the test a couple days ago n passed witin 30 seconds I recieved a phone call from a guy named DAVE MYERS (beware of this guy biggest.scammer of them all) congradulating me on oassing the test n wanted to kno how would I b paying for my graduation package today. At first I was a lil confused but he reasured me everything was legit so me convinced I paid...it wasnt till after I paid that I seen n read all tje compliments on.adison high school(I wish I wouldve seen them sooner) I called back n requested a refund, I talked to two diffrent guys who at first tried to talk me out of getting a refund but finally they agreed n said my request has been submitted n I will recieve all $369 back in my account monday morning...well today is monday n nope the money wasnt n still isnt in my account. I call adison high school n low n behold DAVE MYERS answers my call (supposedly he is the head counselor but they all say they r the head counselor) I told about why ihavent recieved my refund money back, he asked formyname I told him, he replied back with there was no refund request processed for me, I was confused I told him the name of the two guys I talked too he had no idea who they were he was accusing me of making up names (like I would make up names in order to get refunded my money back, uhhh yeah right) he then asked me if I wanted a refund I replied yes n he got extremely upset n told me they have to keep % 50 for assisting me n stuff I got upset n told him.i called the very next day to get a refund so what assistance did they give me, he then changed it ntold me they keep 15% so I would only get314 back what the f*** are you.f***en serious!!!I told him I was told I would be getting every single penny I spent on his fake school back that made him very angry n he clicked on me, I called right back he answered again I told him his website says.% 10 and why is he charging me % 15? He had no answer n proceeding to hang up on me I kept calling back he would always answer I asked him if I could speak to the billing department n he rudly replied to me that no one is gunna speak to me and he'lll make sure of that n he also told me if I was to try to get in aany type of college school or anything my name would be tarnish n I would never be accepted anywhere n he then hung up on me. I tried calling back but I would jus get a busy signal or put on hold forever. I then recieved an email and this is what it said...

Dear

We would like to inform you that your cancellation request for order AHS-27861 has been submitted successfully.

The refund instructions for $ 332.00 as agreed by you, have been forwarded to our Billing department. The Billing department will process your refund in the next 24 hours.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

If you have any queries and concerns related to the billing process you can contact us by calling at our 24 hours toll free number [protected].

Regards,

Adison High School

In order to reply to this e-mail, kindly click here to contact the 24-hour Customer Support Centre at Adison High School.

Ok why did he tell me 314 n this email says 332?!!! Yeah this is.real fishy...PLEASE TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS THIS IS NOT A LIE I AM GOING THROUGH THIS RIGHT NOE AS I TYPE, PLEASE DONT BELIEVE THIS SCHOOL THEY ARE FAKE AND ARE RUDE AND LIARS ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY AFTER THEY COLLECT IT THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, DONT FALL INTO THIS ###!!!

• Ge
    gersty Sep 01, 2011

My sister and I purchased the Highschool Diploma about 3 years ago. The week after I received the diploma, I went to Keiser College to enroll in classes, before I left campus I was told that they can not accept the Diploma. I asked the enrollment department "why not?" They informed me that it was not accredited anywhere besides California. Thats almost $700 down the drain between my sister and I.

• Li
    LIL JESSES MOMMY 09 Aug 24, 2011

I did my test and passed they were charging 369.00 for my diploma I started calling around so I could get in a school to start my nursing and every college I tryed to get in to said WE DO NOT ACCEPTED THERE DIPLOMA'S CAUSE THEY WERE NOT ACREDITED thank god I didn't pay the money for there fake diplom's but I im upset that I did there test for nothing THEY R A FAKE ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL WHEN U CALL THEM TO TELL THEM NO ONE ACCEPTS THERE DIPLOM'S JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE THEY GET MAD AND TELL U THEY R AND TELL U WELL U WANT HAV TO WORRY ANY MORE CAUSE WE R REMOVING UR APP SO GO SOME WERE ELSE OR JUST HANG UP CAUSE U LEARNED THE TRUTH ABOUT THERE SCHOOL THEY R A FAKE A SCAM AND THEY DID TO BE STOP NOW

• Wa
    Waters1973 Jul 20, 2011

In 2007 I received my high school diploma online from Adison. I chose them because they are Internationally accredited and it's a globally accepted high school diploma which other online schools did not offer. I have been laid off from my carpentry job since Nov. 2010 and last month was rejected from a job at the Energizer factory because my diploma at Adison isn't recognized. I have contacted Adison and they assure me it is and I have also contacted the Carco group who does the researching for new applicants for Energizer and they say it's not. I have been chasing this around for several weeks. I have now lost out on a very well paying job and means to support my family!

• Me
    Melissaanne1006 Jun 15, 2011

Maybe you guys shoul've been smarter and maybe checked with the school or job you were applying to before you spent 300$ on a fake ### diploma... Idiots nothing in life comes that easy when everyone else has to work 13 years to get one. Stop embarrassing yourselves!

mac12345678 Jun 02, 2011

we need to start a class action lawsuit ! but first we need info ... owner of the site, address, phone # ext...then we may get way more than what we paid .simply put FRAUD and FALSE ADVERTISMENT! LETS SUE EM PEOPLE! The goverment or FBI has to get involved .I filed a complaint with the bbb wating to see what the bbb says.

mac12345678 Jun 02, 2011

Any way to sue them anyone ? keep the diploma just in case there is they'll get cauight one day

• Zo
    ZoeyDuncan May 13, 2011

Adison is 100% a scam. I work at a college and we do not accept this school. If we see a student "graduated" from here they are instantly denied entrance to our institution. Contact your state education department and get a real GED. Just go to real high schools, people! Or get a real GED! You don't get anywhere in life by cutting corners.

• Pe
    Peterlee007 Apr 15, 2011

Looking at all the complaints… I have a strange feeling… if this school is just as bad as some people are saying it is, then why they are still doing business. I mean look at the first complain on the page that was more than a year ago. May be the problem is not with the school but with the people here who are not happy with Adison high school and want to defame it.

chuckmaple Mar 29, 2011

Hi all. I have been a victim of this high school too. I AM TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THIS "SCHOOL". I have been waiting over 6 months for this diploma and have yet to receive it. They keep giving me different names and making up random BS of why i haven't received it. How can somebody tell you your address does not exist? I live here do i not? So since they say it is accredited. I say BS. My cousin has received his diploma from here too. He was planning on joining the marines only to have his whole world crushed by this FAKE online school. So if anyone wants to help me get this school [censor] the [censor] down contact me at [email protected] Thank you

• Ce
    ceecee2 Feb 02, 2011

My son took the online test 2 months ago and has yet to recieve anything from adison he calls everyday only to get the run around!!!

lototo Dec 17, 2010

How can this be possible to be 100% fraud and still in business. instead of complaining can someone just take action?