ACS-24.comNo delivery

F

I made purchase from this website but my order was never delivered. All attempts to contact them failed because it seems that their customer support simply doesn’t exist.

More ACS-24.com Complaints & Reviews

• Ga
    Gabriel N. Aug 16, 2012

Me too. I never got my item.

• Va
    vanha75 Aug 25, 2012

support acs24, com .(Đây là trang lừa bịp thiên hạ xin hảy coi chừng)
    Xin thông báo cho toàn thể đồng bào được biết:
    Tôi cũng đả đặt hàng mua trên trang web này, nhưng thời gian giao hàng đả quá hạn, mà hàng thì vẩn không có đến và tôi cũng có gơỉ mail để liên lạc, nhưng không thấy trả lời.Tôi tin rằng đây một trang web dùng để lừa gạt thiên hạ.

• Do
    Dom J Mar 31, 2014

My order was simply never delivered from ACS 24. When I called a month after placing the delivery, someone did answer on the customer hot line which was reassuring. I was asked to wait, and I have never heard from them again. Of course, the money was debited from my credit card...
    SCAMMERS

• Ju
    Juan Peron Oct 04, 2015

I agree that this company is not to be trusted. They do not deliver what you order but take your credit card information and attempt to make bogus charges using it. Do not do business with ACS-24, they will steal your information and not send you your order.