Acm HydroxatoneADDED NEEDLESS ITEMS THAT COST

I ORDERED 1 JAR OF HYDROXY CREAM WHICH WAS TAKEN OFF MY CREDIT CARD. TODAY I RECEIVED 4 NOTICES THAT $1.50 WAS DEBITED TWICE AND $1.95 WAS DEBITED TWICE. WHAT KIND OF SCAM ARE THEY PLAYING HERE. ALL I WANTED WAS 1 JAR OF CREAM. THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED THEY ARE JILTING PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY THEY NEED. THIS TO ME IS CERTAINLY A SCAM. I WILL MAKE SURE THEY TAKE THOSE FEES OFF TOMORROW SINCE THEY ARE CLOSED ON WEEKENDS. HOW CONVENIENT.

• Same problem. Gonna sue!! Want my money!!

• Id
    Idontknowyou May 01, 2013

My mother wanted a trial an then they take $68.12 out of her account and hasnt received anything .. So crazy.. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW

• Lj
    ljohnstone Sep 27, 2011

i would also like to know how to contact this company as i to have been scammed i have been charged over £100.00 for a product that when it arrived was only a small sample bottle.i have been charged again for bottles that i have not recieved i WONT MY MONEY BACK i am a pensioner and that amount of money is a lot for me to lose.if anyone knows how to contact this company please let me know my email add is [email protected] thanks.

• Al
    Alison Quick Aug 23, 2011

I ordered a trial 1 month. But have been charged on my credit card for additional months without my consent. How do I contact these people to cancel?

Johnnny.J. Jul 09, 2011

I had ordered a 30 day free sample of the Hydroxatone toner for my wife. On April, 2011 I had received the order in the mail, and later she had told me that she did not need it and did not want it and the jar was never opened. The same day I had called and canceled the order and was informed to mail it back to them and the following day, I mailed it back through the USPS. Because I did not keep the USPS recite (I do not save receipts for 4 months), they have charged me on my charge card twice the account $69.95 a month for the last two months. In July, 2011 I called them right away and they say they never received the return and I was responsible, I had a long argument with them over the phone and they say tough S--T. So if you order, which I will never do again a Free Sample and return it, save the post office receipt.

• Ka
    Karen Perry UK Jun 16, 2011

I ordered the free trial paid postage and packaging, sat back and waited. This morning I got a card through the post. The post office want to charge me for a customs charge of 25.57 for 0ne product and another 25.57 for another product. Not paying 50 quid for a free trial, seems I wont get my postage and packaging money back either. Worried now that this will go on and on. Any one got an email address

• Ly
    lynn abbey May 11, 2011

i to have been coned by hydroxatone i have never had the free sample or any goods but they keep charging me ever month. I WANT THE CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATELY!!! I HAVE REPORT THEN TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. THEY ARE DISGUSTING AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE INTERNET ACCESS. LYNN ABBEY BOLTON ENGLAND

• Si
    Sissy40 Apr 30, 2011

I have called and ask that my account be cancelled, bout a month and half ago... And yet they are still taking my money after they said it was cancelled...

• To
    to get even Apr 26, 2011

I ordered what I thought was a trial offer which was suppose to be free and all I had to do was pay $1.99 for shipping and handling. I called today 4/26/2011 and the man said I did get credit for the 2 jars I sent back, but because I kept the other 2 which were suppose to be free I was charged $69.95 twice along with a foreign exchange fee of $2.24 . I told the man that the website did not state that I had to return the 2 jars within 30 days to get a refund. I guess we consumers should not even bother to buy anything off any website that states it is a free trial offer. Shame on them for deceiving the innocent people who work so hard for a dollar. I hope all of this comes back to bite them in the butt. Linda

• Le
    Leila McCulloch Apr 21, 2011

Ibelieve all that is in the emails sent to you and I am just as angry as I can be. I did not want Hydroxatone and said so but I accepted the first order and paid for it now I AMM BEIBG CHARGED EACH MONTH FOR SOMETHING THAT IS USELESS AND IT IS ALL A SHAM. I WANT THE CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATELY!!! AND I INTEND TO REPORT YOU TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. YOUR CREAM IS NO GOOD!!!

• Ki
    kimjay Jan 18, 2011

does anyone have a phone number for this company as i too have been scammed .

• Lo
    Lori Baker Jan 05, 2011

Exact same problems! They keep charging my credit card, but I've received no products beyond the trial offer. Ripping me off!

• Su
    suelaw Dec 18, 2010

My Mother ordered what she thought was a trial offer of Hydroxatone anti-wrinkle cream for shipping & handling of $7.95. She received absolutely NOTHING, and her credit card has been charged $167.85. Attempts to reach the company customer service have been unsuccessful. She is now attempting to get the charges removed through her credit card company.

• Mr
    MrDigsit Dec 17, 2010

My wife ordered what she thought was a trial offer of hydroxatone AM PM anti wrinkle complex for shipping of $4.95 from a tv ad. She recieved 2-boxes, 6 jars and her card was charged $69.95 TWICE. The cust. service # always says they are having difficulty and to call back later.