Acai Slim DietTaking money out of my account before it was time

D

I had a 14 day trial on the acai Berry Slim Diet. I recieved Them on Nov. 3rd and they took $89.00 out of my bank accout on the 14th when I still had a few days to go. I am sending back Mon. the pills I did not use and would like my money put back into my account

• Me
    Melissa Nov 20, 2008

I also purchased a 14 day free trial bottle on Nov 1, did not recieve it till Nov7, I had one more day to cancel, they took $89.00 out of my account. How am i supposed to know if the product is working until the 14 days are up? I also called them on Nov 12th and left a message canceling my order and they still took the money, i keep calling and getting a voicemail. i have contacted my bank and will be contacting the better buisness bureau!! The unused pills will be going back!!!

• Ju
    Julie Nov 25, 2008

THIS IS A GIANT SCAM--- DONT BUY IT ... I ordered it with the understanding that I would only have to pay the trial size...then they sent it to me again, and charged me again...THATS NOT ALL... They gave my informatoin to a company called Fit-Fac.com. This is a charge of $19.95 a month, and its suppose to be some kind of fitness website... I had never even heard of the NAME, let alone the company.
    It would be a great justice for all of us who were SCAMMED to tell everyone you know to never order anything on line.
    What a nightmare.

• Fe
    Fed Up Dec 06, 2008

AcaiSlimDiet.com and LeanComplex.com are from the SAME COMPANY

Karlo Nazarian
    dba Kinetka Labs
    2807 North Glenoaks Blvd.
    Burbank, CA 91504

He is not a doctor or scientist. These are not labs. It's a supplements scam and affiliate marketing scheme.

If you are in Los Angeles, sue him in small claims court.
    If you are out of state, it's mail fraud and a federal crime.

• Ke
    kelley Dec 22, 2008

THIS IS VERY BACKWARDS FOR THE CONSUMER. A COMPANY THAT WANTS TO LEGITELY SEEL SOMETHING ONLINE SHOULD MAKE THE CONSUMER CHECK BOXES FOR ANYTHING THAT THEY, THE GOSH DARN CONSUMER IS GOING TO BE CHARGES FOR...NOT LITTLE PRINT, HIDDEN HERE AND THERE. WE ARE TLAKING ABOUT CHARGING AND TAKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE. THE COMPANY SHOULD HAVE TO BE FORCED TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE WRITTEN OR DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT THEY ARE TAKING MONEY OR CHARGING MONEY FROM CONSUMERS...IT IS SOOOOO SIMPLY TO HAVE TO CHECK A BOX ONLINE AND ACCEPT AGREEMENTS NEED TO BE FORCED BY THESE COMPANIES WITH VERIFICATION CODES ENTERRED BEFORE THEY ARE EVER...EVER EVER EVER JUST ALLOWED TO TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE'S ACCOUTNS. CRAZY...

I HAVE CONTACTED THE ATTORNEY GENERAL MY STOREY WITH ACAI SLIM IS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE'S ...BUT THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IS WHERE WE ALL SHOULD GO AND I HAVE SENT THEM 20 COMPLAINTS OFF HERE AS WELL AS MINE. 600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NW WASHINGTON, DC 20580

Anna Dec 22, 2008

This ACAI Co. has many names. They Scam everyone they can. I ordered via another co. They mailed the "free" sample and they they mailed the agreed? upon product except that it is an inferior product. I don't see the charge yet on my credit card, but who know what name they will use. We must report these to the attorney general. These AH can't get away with this forever. Can you imagine how much they must have stolen already?
    You can buy ACAI at your health food store.

• Ka
    karen Feb 28, 2009

so, tell me how did you get your money back this is the same thing that is happing to me I am really getting pissed cause you can never talk o a live person.

[email protected]

greg Feb 28, 2009

You need to file Fraudulent charges with your credit card Company. You are safe closing that card because without your consent, they will continue to charge that card. I closed my card but filed charges and still got my money back.

greg Feb 28, 2009

Even if you don't hear from them, write a letter to them and send the product back telling them you are cancelling the order. Keep receipts and all proof of what you did.

File Fraudulent charges with the Federal Trade Commission and the Attorney Generals office online in whatever State you got the product

greg Feb 28, 2009

Found this info on this website and it's only part of it:

Two dietary supplement marketers that lured consumers on the Internet with allegedly deceptive weight-loss claims and bogus "free" sample offers, and then debited their bank accounts or charged their credit cards for continuing shipments without their consent, have agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that they violated federal law. With the increase in Internet marketing, the FTC staff has issued a report providing guidance for marketers to help them avoid deception in making online "negative option" offers. (With negative option marketing, a company takes a consumer's silence or failure to cancel as acceptance of the offer and permission to bill them.)

• Do
    donny d Dec 08, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly

didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to

inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our

offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the

order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the

top of where your credit card information was entered. There is

also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms

and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our

number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with

all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if

you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our

U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the

week to respond to any questions you may have both before and

after your order. Simply call us at [protected] and we will be

happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,