Abbeys Housekeeping Personnel, Inc. - Sanford, FLWorst possible maid service

Abbeys Housekeeping Personnel, Inc. - Sanford, FL

When we called for maid service, we got a maid who had health issues and could not do her job well. We informed the company immediately about it and they did not listen to us. The amount of cleaning maid did 4 hours could be done in 2 hours by some other professional maid who is in healthy condition.

Worst customer service too. They do not listen to customer complaints and hung up on us without understanding the issue we had. I had to call my credit card company to open up dispute and get my money back.

One more thing, they charge $8 to use their own supplies. Maid showed up without her supplies, tried to use our own supplies which were minimal and we still got charged for $8. Yes, they didn't refund that money back when we complained about it.

• Sh
    Sharon Fithian Mar 18, 2009

After losing my job and unable to find work, I sub-contracted for Abbey in January 2009 to clean 4 houses before I realized that her business practices were horrible. She has yet to pay me and will not return my phones calls. Her assistant (they come and go like flies) said that she won't involve herself in Abbey's "money dramas". I understand that this is business as usual. Her behavior is unconscionable. She is rude and demeaning. Cleaning houses for others is a back breaking profession. For those who work for her a mere $8.00 an hour and have no recourse but to take what she dishes out, I am righteously indignant. How many others will have to be scammed before this woman is put out of business?

• Ig
    igreatmistake Jan 03, 2011

sherry (abbey) is a joke... she is a miserable lady who loves to take peoples money that they go out and bust there [censor] to make...now that will is not around???? everything is worst than ever, at least when he was around girls were getting there money even if it was late.. sherry just wants to pocket it all while she sits around on her big fat [censor]...i pray sherry goes out of business soon, we should all join up against her..lol... most of her customers cant stand her either just due to the fact they know she dont pay her girls right or talk to most of them right, hell she dont even talk to alot of the customers right..i think she just dont know how to respect anyone because that something she has never had...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices