Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Car Service Centers AAMCO Transmissions My car stolen and totaled while left unsecured at business

AAMCO Transmissions  -  My car stolen and totaled while left unsecured at business

R
Author of the complaint
7:26 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Do business with these AAMCO people 2228 N Washington Blvd., Sarasota, FL. at the at your own risk. I took my car in for service on october 27, 2020. They finished the service and parked it unlocked in their front lot. A drugged woman stole my unlocked car from their business in broad daylight, drove away and totaled it by losing control and rolling it over onto another vehicle. The management there first suggested I knew the woman (I don't) and then told me that because I was not there when the theft took place, I couldn't really say they left the car unlocked.

To add insult to injury, the owner presented me with a bill for the work they said they performed on the vehicle they allowed to be stolen.

Basically, make your own judgment after reading this. I know i'd never use or recommend the place because of the negligence. I can also provide police incident report numbers to validate this story.

Replacing the vehicle cost $20,000 above insurance. It would have lasted a long time if not stolen and wrecked due to negligence.

More AAMCO Transmissions complaints & reviews

AAMCO Transmissions - rip off
AAMCO Transmissions - I was scammed at aamco!
AAMCO Transmissions - $4,000 job gone wrong